Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 154 mal aufgerufen
 Dir en grey CDs
ruogu1234 Offline

Honki De Honki

05.11.2019 07:33
Roy made some big saves and we werent Antworten

ABBOTSFORD, B.C. -- The Texas Stars snapped a three-game winless streak the best way they know how -- by scoring a bushel of goals in quick succession. The Stars are the highest scoring team in the American Hockey League and showed it by thumping the Abbotsford Heat 7-2 on Sunday. Colton Sceviour scored his first of the night just 53 seconds into the game, but it was his second that capped a six-goal second period for the Stars. "We were able to get a goal early and we buried our chances," said Sceviour. "In yesterdays game (a 3-2 Abbotsford shootout victory), (Heat goalie Olivier) Roy made some big saves and we werent able to capitalize. Today we were able to capitalize and that was the big difference." Lopsided victories are nothing new between these two clubs. Abbotsfords largest margin of defeat this season was a 9-3 loss in Texas Oct. 20, which it followed with a 7-3 win. The Stars also toppled the Heat 5-0 in January. "Its kind of strange," said Sceviour. "The second game they played us in Texas they beat us pretty handily. Its weird how teams that are so tight in the standings that when they play one team seems to control the other a little bit. But fortunately its been us more times than not." Scott Glennie had a pair of goals, while Brett Ritchie, Jyrki Jokipakka, and Mike Hedden also scored for Texas (29-15-6), which moves the club to within two points of the Heat for first in the Western Conference. "Its good for us, but we know theyre a good team," said Glennie. "The games, it seems, have been one-sided this year, one way or another. Its been fun playing them and well have a tough matchup in the future." The Stars boast the top-two goal scorers in the AHL in Sceviour and points leader Travis Morin. "(Sceviour) is such a big part of the team," said Glennie. "We need those guys to be scoring for us to be successful, and they bring it every single night. But obviously when we get the secondary scoring, like tonight, its huge for us as well. When youre playing a team like Abbotsford you need that." Cristopher Nilstorp made 33 saves for the win. "(Nilstorp) was fantastic," added Glennie. "They had a lot of good opportunities to get back in the game and he was there to stop them every single time and that was great." Max Reinhart and Shane OBrien replied for Abbotsford (31-15-4), which had a five-game winning streak snapped. Olivier Roy allowed four goals on 24 shots before being replaced by Joni Ortio, who was reassigned to the Heat by the Calgary Flames for the Olympic break. Ortio let in the first shot he faced and three of the first six shots that went his way. "The second period was a big outburst and that was kind of a shock for both teams," said Glennie. The Stars opened the scoring when Dustin Jeffreys pass deflected in off Sceviours skate, and after review the goal stood. The Heat tied the game at 11:19. Corban Knight jammed at the puck down low, and with the puck sitting on the goal line Reinhart swooped around the net to tuck it in for his 12th of the season. OBrien gave the Heat their only lead of the game at 2:14 of the second. After leading a shorthanded rush he dropped the puck to Markus Granlund and went to the net. Granlund had two assists on the night. Ritchie tied the game a little more than a minute later on a power play. His wrist shot from the left face-off dot found its way through a pair of bodies into the top right corner for his 11th of the season, beginning the offensive onslaught. "We knew we let it snowball on us, and give them credit - they smelled some blood and they took advantage," said OBrien. Glennie then scored two goals in a three-minute span. First he one-timed a feed from Chris Mueller while shorthanded. Then he was the beneficiary of a lucky bounce, with the puck going off a defencemans backside and in. Ortio came in to play goal, but allowed Jokipakka to score on the first shot he faced. "Goals four and five were the absolute backbreakers for me and our team," said Heat head coach Troy Ward. "The ones that were on the power play after, thats a frenzy of wolves feeding. They just smelled blood, and they went for it and they got it." Hedden and Sceviour then scored on successive power plays for their 18th and 29th goals respectively to round out the scoring. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China . CEO Steve Koonin on Tuesday told the Hawks flagship radio station that he made the decision to discipline Ferry but allowed him to keep his job managing the team. He did not say what the punishment was, but noted that he relied on a law firms three-month investigation of Ferry and him describing Deng as someone who has a little African in him. Replica Soccer Jerseys . Chris Heisey connected for his first grand slam and Devin Mesoraco homered and drove in a career high-tying four runs as Cincinnati took advantage of Tampa Bays depleted pitching staff for a 12-4 victory on Sunday. https://www.soccerjerseyschina.us/ .ca presents a week long look at some of the teams and stories that will shape the up coming campaign. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys . TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie tweeted on Monday that Hemsky will be going to market as an unrestricted free agent on July 1. Stitched Soccer Jerseys .com) - The Buffalo Bills will return to the friendly confines of Ralph Wilson Stadium on Sunday when they welcome the upstart Cleveland Browns to town. ABERDEEN -- Rory McIlroy surrendered the lead at the Scottish Open with his latest second-round meltdown on Friday, leaving three players tied for first place on a day when brutal winds played havoc with the field. Kristoffer Broberg of Sweden, Argentinas Ricardo Gonzalez and Marc Warren of Scotland were atop the leaderboard on 6 under, with just 17 of 150 players shooting below 70 on the par-71 Royal Aberdeen links course. McIlroy shot a course-record 64 in the first round but followed it up with a 78, continuing a worrying trend this season that has seen the former world No. 1 fail to build on strong starts. "Having to talk about it, its always being brought up, its sort of in your mind," a frustrated McIlroy said. Justin Rose shrugged off the effects of hayfever to sign for a 68 and was alone in fourth place, a shot behind the trio of leaders. Defending champion Phil Mickelson was among the afternoon starters who had to deal with a punishing breeze, especially on the back nine. A 73, which left him at 1 under, was something of an achievement but left him "mentally drained" just a week before the defence of his British Open title. "Im a little concerned that its taking up a little bit more energy than Id like ahead of next week," Mickelson said. "But its also a good opportunity to focus on the more difficult shots that well have next week. So it kind of goes both ways." Englishmen Lee Westwood (73 for 3 over) and Ian Poulter (74 for 5 over) were the high-profile names to miss the cut. McIlroys brilliant first round suggested the Northern Irishman had turned the corner in his bid to conquer the links but he looked a disgruntled, beaten man after he came off the 18th green. Over the same seven-hole stretch (Nos. 8-14) where he piccked up six shots on Thursday, McIlroy dropped six shots -- including a double-bogey 7 at the 12th.dddddddddddd. "It was a grind out there," McIlroy said, "but at the end of the day, its a great way to prepare for next week, if nothing else." Gonzalez headed out in the next-to-last group and led by two shots on 8 under at the turn. He held himself together through the tough back nine until the last hole, when he made a double-bogey 6 after being forced to take a penalty shot for sending his drive into a gorse bush. A 71 dropped Gonzalez back into a tie with Broberg (71) and Warren (69), who is leading the Scottish charge and looking to make amends for blowing a three-shot lead with four to play at the Scottish Open in 2012. "What happened two years ago was tough to take at the time but hopefully it stands me in good stead," Warren said. "It would be a romantic tale." After admitting to needing an "adjustment period" to fully digest winning his first major at the U.S. Open at Merion in 2013, Rose returned to the winners circle after more than a year at the Quicken Loans National in June. That has given him some self-belief heading into the British Open -- and so will a solid start in northern Scotland, despite struggling with hayfever for the last 12 days. Rose rolled in three birdies on the benign front nine and held on grimly coming back in. "I came off a victory (on the U.S. PGA Tour) and didnt do much practice for whatever reason last week, so I came here and felt absolutely horrendous," Rose said. "The last couple of days I have been trying to find my feel again. "I am beginning to click back into gear again and see some good shots." Paul Waring of England shot a 66 for the lowest score of the day. ' ' '

Sprung  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz