Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 146 mal aufgerufen
 J-Fashion
ruogu1234 Offline

Honki De Honki

11.11.2019 02:12
play defence and get more out of his bench Antworten

Jonny Bairstow chats about his electric form over a game of golf with Sky Sports pundit Sir Ian Botham. Bairstow is hitting it like a dream at the moment - but does that stretch to his golf game?That was not revealed as he played a round with former England captain Botham, but the wicketkeeper did discuss his outstanding form with the bat, the recent tour of South Africa and the upcoming challenges facing him and the team. The Yorkshireman called last weeks century against Sri Lanka on his home ground Headingley as an amazing feeling and one now ticked off the bucket list.Meanwhile, looking back at Englands victorious Test tour to South Africa in the winter, Bairstow claimed he had gained an identity, learned about myself and my game, and played how Jonny Bairstow plays for Yorkshire. Bairstow blog England keeper talks fancy dress, Finns batting and Leeds Rhinos The stumper also revealed that since I have been back I have done a heck of a lot of work on my keeping with Frenchie [England wicketkeeping coach Bruce French].Looking ahead to the rest of the summer and beyond, though, the middle-order batsman thinks we can only go as far as we trust each other. It will be a tough summer against Sri Lanka and Pakistan and then we know how tough the winter will be in Bangladesh and India. We know how dangerous Sri Lanka can be, though.Talking about his now blossoming international career, however, Bairstow says it has been a journey and Dad would be as proud as punch up there.Hit play on the video above to watch Bairstow and Botham chat about the Yorkshiremans recent form... Also See: Bairstow blog: Hard to separate my two Test centuries England v Sri Lanka LIVE! Woakes in for injured Stokes The 10,000 run club Cheap Air Max For Sale . Even that couldnt slow them down against the New Orleans Hornets. Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook scored 31 points apiece and the Thunder overcame injuries to two key backups to beat New Orleans 101-93 Monday night for their 10th straight home win. Fake Air Max . Make the extra pass, take care of the ball, play defence and get more out of his bench. https://www.airmaxchina.us/ . Louis Blues and back into top spot of the TSN.ca NHL Power Rankings. The Sharks had been ranked No. Wholesale Air Max . Doug Fister allowed two runs over seven innings and Washington hit three solo homers in a 6-2 victory over the Baltimore Orioles on Wednesday night. Air Max Sale . J.J. Hardy drove in a run for the Orioles, who bounced back from an 8-4 loss in the series opener on Friday. Fresh off the 15-day disabled list, Derrek Lee went 2-for-4 with two runs scored. Jake Arrieta (7-3) gave up three runs on five hits over six innings to pick up the win.SAITAMA, Japan -- Canadians Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje captured silver in ice dance at the world figure skating championships Saturday, missing the gold by a mere 0.02 points. "Im just feeling ecstatic right now," Poje said. "This one moment is because of the combination of all the hard work that weve had, especially over these past couple of years, and showing by our grit and determination that we wanted to be up near the top. I feel that we deserve to be up here now, and its an amazing feeling and we want to have more of it." The dancers from Waterloo, Ont., scored 175.45 to finish second behind European champions Anna Cappellini and Luca Lanotte of Italy. Nathalie Pechalat and Fabian Bourzat of France were third with 175.37. Piper Gilles and Paul Poirier of Unionville, Ont finished eighth with 153.86 points, while Alexandra Paul of Midhurst, Ont., and Mitchell Islam of Barrie, Ont,. were 10th with 148.76 points. Mao Asada of Japan topped the free skate in womens singles to capture her third world title. Asada, who held a slim 1.42-point lead after the short program, under-rotated three jumps but finished with 216.69 points, 9.19 ahead 15-year-old Julia Lipnitskaia of Russia. Italys Carolina Kostner, the 2012 world champion, took the bronze with 203.83 points. Kaetlyn Osmond of Marystown, N.L., was 11th, while Gabrielle Daleman of Newmarket, Ont., was 13th. "It wasnt the performance I wanted to have," Osmond said. "I love this program, I have loved skating it and I really wanted to show it off tonight." Weaver and Poje have skated in the shadow of Canadian world and Olympic champpions Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir for several years.dddddddddddd But Virtue and Moir, and Americans Meryl Davis and Charlie White, gold medallists last month at the Sochi Games, are expected to announce their retirement soon. Neither of the teams competed at the world championships, leaving two spots on the podium up for grabs. "Its an incredible feeling. Im without words," Weaver said. "I cant believe that we performed the free dance today the best we have all year under the pressure of the circumstances of the top teams being so close. Im just so proud of Andrew and I and the work we have done this year and that we just havent given up in our careers and that is what has brought us to this moment." The silver sends the Canadian team home with two medals. Meagan Duhamel of Lively, Ont., and Eric Radford of Balmertown, Ont., won bronze in pairs earlier in the week. Asada, who finished sixth at the Sochi Olympics, also won the world championships in 2008 and 2010 and became the first Japanese three-time champion. Skating to Sergei Rachmaninovs "Piano Concerto No. 2," Asada opened with her trademark triple Axel but under-rotated that one as well as a triple flip and double loop, but she earned high style points after impressing the judges. "I was able to control myself and I have done what I had to do," Asada said. "I was much more nervous than I was for the short program but the cheering from the fans was with me and made me relax." Yuna Kim, the defending champion, has retired and Olympic gold medallist Adelina Sotnikova of Russia wasnt competing at the worlds. ' ' '

Sprung  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz