Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 121 mal aufgerufen
 Dir en grey DVDs
ruogu1234 Offline

Honki De Honki

13.11.2019 02:31
giving them some added depth at the position Antworten

NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis stood at the top of the key, pumping his fist and letting out a roar.His adrenaline-infused reaction was inspired not by one of his five thunderous dunks against the Philadelphia 76ers, but the way Omer Asik converted Davis crisp pass under the basket into a layup as he was fouled.Everybodys having fun, moving the ball. It doesnt matter who scores, Davis said. Everybodys playing together. Everybodys playing hard and thats all that the coaches ask for.Davis had 32 points, 10 rebounds and four blocked shots, and New Orleans stretched its season-long winning streak to four games with a 99-74 victory over the Sixers on Monday night.Ryan Anderson scored 19 points and Eric Gordon added 13 for New Orleans, while Tyreke Evans tied a season high in assists — set one night earlier — with 12.As long as were winning the game and everybody is having fun, it doesnt matter to me, Evans said of his statistical line, which included a below-average six points. I could have easily penetrated and got to the rim, but Id seen guys open and I was looking to find guys.K.J. McDaniels scored 16 points for the 76ers, who lost their sixth straight. Henry Sims and Luc Mbah a Moute each scored 14 points.Philadelphia played without Michael Carter-Williams, who was sidelined by an upper respiratory infection.Nerlens Noel, who was matched up with Davis, said he may have been over-hyped for the game. He finished with two points on 1-for-9 shooting to go with two blocks and six rebounds.I probably should have slowed my mind down. I was thinking about the game too much, Noel said. I need to have the mindset of playing within myself. ... I should have found better ways to get myself going during the game.Davis was 12-of-19 shooting, including five layups and five crowd-pleasing dunks, and made all eight of his free throws as New Orleans (24-21) moved three games above .500 for the first time since coach Monty Williams first season in 2010-11.He is a stud, Sixers coach Brett Brown said of Davis. Monty has done an excellent job of featuring him ... and their players complement him.Davis had his second 13-point quarter of the game in the third period, and his last two free throws gave New Orleans its largest lead at 85-60. Davis and the rest of New Orleans starters, including Gordon and Evans, did not play in the fourth quarter.The Pelicans outshot the Sixers 45.3 per cent (39 of 86) to 34.6 per cent (28 of 81) and outrebounded Philadelphia 52-38.Half of Davis rebounds came on the offensive end, several leading to putbacks. He also had three steals and three assists while not turning the ball over once.Davis had 13 points in the first quarter, highlighted by an alley-oop jam in which he caught Evans lob with his right hand while soaring toward the hoop and slammed it down in one well-timed motion over a defender cutting across his path.His early surge helped the Pelicans race to a 31-19 lead.The Sixers got as close as 34-33 while Davis rested, but the Pelicans gradually rebuilt their lead to 13 after Davis returned and led 52-43 at the break.TIP-INS76ers: The Sixers won the first of the two meetings the teams have this season on Jan. 16 in Philadelphia, 96-81. That was also the last time they won a game. ... Because of a major snow storm in the Northeast, the Sixers decided to spend Monday night in the Big Easy instead of flying out right after the game.Pelicans: Asik finished with 10 points. ... New Orleans improved its home record to 15-5.ABOVE THE RIMTwice in the first half, Evans set up Davis for alley-oop dunks.Ive got a good feel for A.D., I know what he likes to do, Evans said. Im comfortable playing with him and its just fun out there when were playing like that.UP NEXT76ers: Host Detroit on Wednesday.Pelicans: Host Denver on Wednesday. Adidas NMD Womens Clearance . -- Canadian Erik Bedard pitched into the fifth inning in his bid to win a spot in Tampa Bays rotation, helping the Rays beat the Toronto Blue Jays 6-3 on Saturday. Adidas NMD XR1 For Sale . The CFL will help tackle womens cancers by playing four special "CFL PINK" games this weekend. http://www.cheapnmdonline.com/adidas-nmd-mens-clearance.html . - Maynor Figueroa headed in a late goal to give Honduras a 1-1 draw with the United States in an international friendly Tuesday. Adidas NMD Wolf Grey .J. - The New York Jets have signed former Green Bay Packers backup quarterback Graham Harrell, giving them some added depth at the position. Cheap Adidas NMD 2019 . Alexander was released last week by the Edmonton Eskimos, where he spent the past three seasons at safety. He had 121 defensive tackles, five special teams tackles and seven interceptions in 51 regular-season and three playoff games.NEW HAVEN, Conn. -- Third-seeded Eugenie Bouchard of Westmount, Que., and four-time champion Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark both suffered straight-set upsets Wednesday in the second round of the Connecticut Open. Bouchard lost 6-2, 6-2 to Australian Samantha Stosur. The Canadian, ranked No. 8 in the world, played with her left thigh wrapped after straining her hamstring in practice this week. The injury left her visibly struggling with her mobility throughout the match. "Its obviously not ideal; Ive had to cut back a little bit on practice time, but I should be good to go pretty soon," she said. Bouchard said her personal trainer will join her in New York and said she does not expect the injury to have much of an impact on her performance at next weeks U.S. Open. Stosur, ranked No. 25 in the world, dominated the match, winning almost 70 per cent of the points on her serve, while breaking Bouchards serve twice in each set. "My serve is a weapon, and sometimes it doesnt act like that, so its important for me to really use that part of my game to my best advantage," said Stosur, who will play in her first quarterfinal since January. Wozniacki, the fourth seed, was beaten 6-4, 6-2 by Camila Giorgi of Italy. Giorgi, who also beat Wozniacki in last years U.S. Open, faced just two break points. Her first serves reached 117 mph and her second serves hovered around 107 mph. She consistently hit ground strokes at Wozniackis feet, preventing her from moving laterally. The 37th-ranked Giorgi broke Wozniackis serve in the first game of the match and twice in the second set. "I think today the serve was the key and really consistent," she said. It was the earliest exit at this tournament for Wozniacki, who has appeared in New Haven seven times. She won in each of her first four trips and lost in the semifinals iin 2012 and 2013.dddddddddddd Wozniacki is ranked No. 11 and was seeded fourth this year. But she also has been training to run the New York Marathon while keeping up a full tennis schedule. She said the cross-training has not been a problem, but acknowledged being tired on Wednesday. "I havent had a day off basically since I came to Montreal, so Ive been playing almost every day," she said. "The tank just wasnt full today and when you play a player like that you just dont get by with not moving 100 per cent." Giorgi will play Garbine Muguruza in the quarterfinals. Muguruza, ranked 26th in the world, needed three sets to dispatch qualifier Peng Shuai of China 6-2, 3-6, 6-3. Muguruza dropped the first two games of the final set, but won the next five games en route to the victory. "I was nervous because I didnt know what to do at that point," Muguruza said. "But I just said to myself, Just continue, because shes also going to get nervous or shes going to miss and not continue like this." Kirsten Flipkens of Belgium came from behind to beat Andrea Petkovic of Germany 4-6, 7-6 (4), 7-6 (6) in a match that lasted 3 hours, 11 minutes. Petkovic served for the match twice in the second set at 5-4 and again at 6-5, but could not close out Flipkins. Flipkins also had a tough time ending the match. She led 6-3 in the final tiebreaker before winning on her fifth match point. "I had to fight for it," Flipkins said. "It was one of the best battles of my career." Just one seeded player, second-seed Petra Kvitova, has advanced to the quarterfinals of the tournament. She won her second-round match on Tuesday and faces Barbora Zahlavova Strycova of the Czech Republic on Thursday. The other quarterfinal has American Alison Riske against Magdalena Rybarikova of Slovakia. ' ' '

Sprung  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz