Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 171 mal aufgerufen
 Dir en grey DVDs
ruogu1234 Offline

Honki De Honki

13.11.2019 02:46
Pascal Laberge was drafted second by the Gatineau Antworten

SHERBROOKE, Que. - Defenceman Luke Green was taken first overall by the Saint John Sea Dogs on Saturday in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League Entry Draft. The 5-foot-11 16 year old played his midget hockey with the Newbridge Academy Gladiators in Dartmouth, N.S. Forward Pascal Laberge was drafted second by the Gatineau Olympiques, followed by defenceman Samuel Girard, who went to the Shawinigan Cataractes. Evan Fitzpatrick was the first goaltender taken in the draft, selected fourth overall by the Sherbrooke Phoenix. Forward Pierre-Luc Dubois went to the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles as the No. 5 pick. Forward Jordan Maher (Acadie-Bathurst), forward Mitchell Balmas (Charlottetown), defenceman Guillaume Beck (Victoriaville), forward Miguel Picard (Blainville-Biosbriand) and defenceman Jacob Neveu (Rouyn-Noranda) rounded out the top 10. Fake Jerseys . After Andrew Romine served up two monster home runs in the inning, Tigers manager Brad Ausmus said he thought Romine was one of the bright spots on the night, showing just how bad the series opener against the last-place Minnesota Twins went for the Tigers. Fake Adidas Jerseys . -- Kansas City Royals first baseman Eric Hosmer will be out three to six weeks with a stress fracture of the third finger of his right hand. http://www.fakejersey.com/fake-mlb-jerseys/ . Both moves were announced Tuesday. The Titans had waived Matthews on Saturday when they promoted wide receiver Michael Preston from the practice squad. Fake Jerseys 2019 . According to TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie, the deal will pay Schenn $2.25 million in the first year and $2.75 million in the second year. In 82 games with the Flyers in 2013-14, Schenn scored 20 goals and added 21 assists. Fake Puma Jerseys .com) - Joique Bells touchdown run in the fourth quarter gave the Detroit Lions a 20-14 victory over the Chicago Bears on Sunday.TORONTO - Brendan Shanahan wants the Toronto Maple Leafs to own the puck, but hell wait and see how the teams identity develops over his first season as president.Addressing reporters Wednesday before the opener against the Montreal Canadiens, Shanahan hesitated to make sweeping generalizations about what he expects from a group thats different from the one that collapsed to miss last years playoffs.We certainly have some hopes, but things like your identity are not something that you say the afternoon of the home opener, Shanahan said. Its something that you earn by going out on the ice and establishing your identity.Shanahan said he encouraged players to write their story individually and as a team. The Leafs story before he took over was of disappointing endings, whether it be the Game 7 debacle against the Boston Bruins in 2013 or the way things fell apart with 12 losses in 14 games last spring.One thing Shanahan wants the Leafs to do better is hold onto the puck. They had the worst possession statistics in the NHL in 2013-14.The puck is something that we have to own a little bit more, Shanahan said.dddddddddddd There are teams that are built different ways to own the puck and have the puck. Thats the key to the hockey game.Minutes after coach Randy Carlyle said qualifying for the playoffs was one way for the Leafs to consider this season a success, Shanahan said the message to fans shouldnt be in words but in actions.That was Carlyles message to his players, too.There was a lot of time and effort put in over the course of the summer months to try to establish a template in which we would expect our players to play to, he said. Now its time to apply that. The last words I said to the players: Its up to you now.Without an enforcer on the opening-night roster, Carlyle has stressed team toughness.To Shanahan, that means something very specific.Players that when the temperature of a game goes up, they dont shrink, Shanahan said. To me it doesnt matter what your size is, where youre from. To me, as the temperature of a game goes up, players that sort of relish that moment and dont shrink in that role are players that impress us as a management group.---Follow @SWhyno on Twitter ' ' '

Sprung  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz