Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 149 mal aufgerufen
 Online-Shops
ruogu1234 Offline

Honki De Honki

18.11.2019 02:23
Medford and ONeale drained consecutive threes Antworten

Waco, TX (SportsNetwork.com) - Kenny Chery hit a jumper from the right wing with 4.7 seconds remaining to lift No. 22 Baylor to a 74-73 win over 11th- ranked Iowa State. The Bears were red-hot at the start of the game, but a sizeable lead evaporated and they fell behind for the first time at 68-67 on a Georges Niang jumper with 1:54 left. Johnathan Motley made a putback off a Chery miss to give Baylor a 72-70 lead with 27 seconds remaining. Bryce Dejean-Jones 3-pointer from the left corner preceded Cherys go-ahead basket. The Bears prevailed when Niang missed a contested runner from just inside the arc. Royce ONeale scored 15 points and Rico Gathers added 14 with 15 rebounds for Baylor (13-3, 2-2 Big 12). Motley also had 14 points in addition to seven boards and four assists, while Chery finished with 13 points. Naz Long led four Iowa State scorers in double figures with 19 points. Monte Morris came close to a triple-double, posting 11 points, nine assists and seven rebounds for the Cyclones (12-3, 2-1). Baylor opened the game on a 16-1 run thanks to four shots from long distance and led 22-5 when Taurean Prince buried a 3-pointer, the sixth by the Bears in the games opening six minutes. Iowa State began to chip away and was within two at 34-32 after Long made a layup with 6:03 remaining. Baylor ended the half on a 12-2 surge and went into the break up 46-34 after Lester Medford and ONeale drained consecutive threes. The Bears were up by as many as 15 in the second half before the Cyclones stormed back. Game Notes Baylor has won 10 of the 12 all-time meetings against Iowa State in Waco ... Dejean-Jones had 14 points and Niang added 10 ... The Bears held a 44-32 rebounding advantage. Adidas NMD Factory Outlet . I suppose Sternberg has earned the right to speak out since his Rays, despite one of the lowest payrolls in the Majors at $58 million, are entering the final weekend of the regular season holding down the first Wild Card spot in the American League, one game ahead of Cleveland and two up on Texas. Adidas NMD Clearance . In the last race before the Sochi Olympics, Bjoergen followed up her win in the 10-kilometre classical race on Saturday by beating World Cup sprint leader Denise Herrmann of Germany by 0.43 seconds for her fifth victory of the season. http://www.cheapnmdonline.com/wholesale-adidas-nmd-2019-china.html . Wawrinka, who is seeded fourth, is in the top half of the draw with Serbian Novak Djokovic. The Swiss star outlasted Djokovic in a five-set quarterfinal thriller last year and stunned Spaniard Rafael Nadal in the final to capture his first-ever Grand Slam title. Pharrell NMD Hu China . The 23-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., defeated Germanys Benjamin Becker 6-3, 6-4 on Tuesday in the fourth round of the Sony Open in just 89 minutes. Pharrell Williams Hu NMD Sale . The first baseman hit a two-run homer in the top of the ninth inning to lead the Mets to a thrilling come-from-behind 3-2 victory over the Milwaukee Brewers.SANDY, Utah -- Joao Plata broke a tie on a penalty kick in the 65th minute and Real Salt Lake beat the New England Revolution 2-1 on Friday night to end a five-game winless streak. Plata blasted a rising shot to the upper left corner for his team-leading seventh goal of the season. He got the kick after referee Allen Chapman ruled Chris Tierrney fouled John Stertzer in the penalty area.dddddddddddd Javier Morales opened the scoring for Real Salt Lake (7-3-7) on a penalty kick in the 35th minute. The Revolution (7-7-2) tied it two minutes later when Darrius Barnes slipped behind the defence for a header off Tierneys free kick. New England has lost four straight. ' ' '

Sprung  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz