Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 130 mal aufgerufen
 Dir en grey CDs
ruogu1234 Offline

Honki De Honki

19.11.2019 08:36
Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo Antworten

Avondale, AZ (SportsNetwork.com) - The elimination race in the Eliminator Round of the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship takes place this Sunday at Phoenix International Raceway. Phoenix, a flat 1-mile racetrack, will decide which four drivers will battle for the Sprint Cup Series championship in the Nov. 16 season-ending race at Homestead. None of the eight drivers who are currently in championship contention won at either Martinsville (Oct. 26) or Texas (last Sunday). That means at least three of the four positions for Homestead will be determined by points. If none of the title contenders wins at Phoenix, then all four will be decided by points. Entering Sundays race at Phoenix, Joey Logano and Denny Hamlin are tied in points (4,072 each), while Ryan Newman is just two points behind them. Logano and Hamlin can both clinch a final four spot for Homestead with finishes of 11th or better, 12th with at least one lap led or 13th with the most laps led. Newmans clinching scenario is finishing ninth or better, 10th with one lap led or 11th with the most laps led. When the series most recently competed at Phoenix in March, Logano finished fourth, Newman seventh and Hamlin 19th. Basically, we want to do what we did here in the spring, Logano said. We had a good car that started up front and led some laps. We were able to have a solid day and finish fourth. All we have to do is finish 11th, but our goal is to come out here and win the race. If our goal was only 11th, we may not finish there, so we have to make sure we set our goals high like weve been doing for the rest of the season. Jeff Gordon is presently fourth in the Chase point standings (-12), while fifth-place Matt Kenseth and sixth-place Carl Edwards are both only one point behind Gordon. Brad Keselowski is seventh in the rankings (-17), followed by Kevin Harvick (-18). Harvick has the most victories in the series at Phoenix with five. He has won three of the last four races here, including the previous two. Harvick is also the only driver with a season-sweep at this track (2006). Can he get another season-sweep here? Harvick finished 33rd at Martinsville and fell 33 points behind the leader, but he bounced back nicely with a second-place run at Texas. Were excited, Harvick said. I think last week was a little bit unexpected just for the fact that we made up a lot more ground than I think we anticipated going in (to Texas). Came up a little bit short on the win, but we couldnt pick a better racetrack for us to come to next and need to try and win a race. The team is in good spirits, and we are looking forward to this weekends challenges. In Fridays lone Sprint Cup practice at Phoenix, Harvick had the quickest lap at 141.521 mph. I think you need to win this weekend, he said. I think it would leave a lot less in everybody elses hands. I think we are very capable of winning this race, and we have been fortunate to have a lot of success here in the past from my driving side and the first race this year. That would be the easiest way to do it. Gordon came to Texas as the points leader and appeared to be on his way to victory there when he held the lead late in the race, but Gordon suffered a flat tire and spun out after Keselowski bumped into him while battling for position following the restart for the first of two green-white-checkered finishes. Gordon ended up finishing one lap down in 29th, while Keselowski placed third. After the race, Gordon had heated words with Keselowski on pit road while crew members from both of their teams were engaged in a shoving match. Then Harvick approached Keselowski from behind and pushed him. It sparked a huge brawl with plenty of punches being thrown. Harvick was also irritated with Keselowski for his actions on the track. Both Gordon and Keselowski suffered cuts and bruises to their faces and lips during the altercation. On Tuesday, NASCAR suspended and fined three crew members from Gordons No. 24 Hendrick Motorsports team and one member from Kasey Kahnes No. 5 Hendrick team for their involvement in the physical altercation. Gordon, Harvick and Keselowski were not penalized. The thing that I feel terrible about is getting my guys involved with it, Gordon said. I feel like if we could have just had a face-to-face (conversation), there would have been no incident. Kevin played a role. Theres no doubt about that. I didnt realize who it was at the time. I thought it was him, but it wasnt until I went back and saw it later on video. I got a good chuckle out of that one. Gordon, at age 43, is attempting to win his fifth championship in the series but his first since 2001. He finished fifth at Phoenix earlier this year. We did have a good run here earlier in the year, and we had a good test here a couple of weeks ago, he said. I feel like we had a lot of confidence coming out of that test, and in practice (Friday), the track was reacting different than what we had expected. Its not going to be easy. This team doesnt seem to like to do anything the easy way, but were highly motivated and excited about our chances. For the second time in this Chase, Keselowski is on the verge of being eliminated from the championship. During the Contender Round, the No. 2 Team Penske Ford driver and 2012 Sprint Cup champion finished 36th at Kansas and then 16th at Charlotte before winning the Talladega race, which automatically advanced him into the Eliminator Round. Keselowski began the Eliminator Round with a 31st-place finish at Martinsville. He leads the series with six wins this season. If this team is in the race, then we are more than capable of winning, Keselowski said. Weve demonstrated all year long that we can contend for wins and that we are a viable threat to win every weekend...We are going into the Phoenix race with our heads up, our hearts pure and our eyes focused. Its going to be fun. Keselowski started on the pole and finished third in the spring race at Phoenix. Forty-four teams are on the entry list for the Quicken Loans Race for Heroes 500. Series: NASCAR Sprint Cup. Date: Sunday, Nov. 9. Race: Quicken Loans Race for Heroes 500. Site: Phoenix International Raceway. Track: 1-mile oval. Start time: 3 p.m. ET. Laps: 312. Miles: 312. 2013 Winner: Kevin Harvick. Television: ESPN. Radio: Motor Racing Network (MRN)/SIRIUS NASCAR Radio. Scarpe Paul George Italia . The commissioners office said Friday that Sears tested positive for metabolites of Methandienone. Sears will be 23 in March. He signed with the Braves in June 2013 out of Arizona Christian, an NAIA school, and is on the roster of the rookie-level Gulf Coast League Braves. Nike Vapormax Scontate . Henry, who missed three games with a knee injury, was charged with a handball in the penalty area in the 82nd minute as he went to block a strike from Patrick Mullins. On the ensuing penalty kick, Lee Nguyen picked up his fourth goal of the season, giving the Revolution a 2-1 win Saturday afternoon. http://www.airmaxshoponlineitalia.it/scontate-lebron-james-outlet.html . Lynchs attorney, Ivan Golde, told The Associated Press on Thursday of the plea deal that was reached with the Alameda County District Attorney Office. The plea will be formally entered in court in Oakland, Calif. Air Max Plus Saldi Sconti . The biggest shock of this seasons competition was on when Watford took a 2-0 lead after 30 minutes at Etihad Stadium, only for a remarkable Aguero-led comeback by City in the final half-hour. The Argentina striker produced clinical finishes in the 60th and 79th minutes to level the score before Aleksandar Kolarov put City in front in the 87th. Air Max 97 In Offerta . You can watch the game live on TSN2 and TSN Mobile TV at 9pm et/6pm pt. Jonathan Huberdeau and Quinton Howden are expected to make their debuts for Team Canada.VANCOUVER -- Hockey Canada president Bob Nicholson says theres no Plan B if the NHL decides to pull its players out of the Sochi Olympics because of security concerns. Nicholson made the comments Wednesday after announcing the 2014 recipients of the Order of Hockey in Canada. "Our contingency plan would be everyone around this room today," he said while speaking to reporters at Rogers Arena. "We have none." NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly said in an email this week the league would re-evaluate going to Sochi "if something significant were to transpire" before Feb. 9. Thats the date players are scheduled to leave for Russia. Daly added in the email he didnt "expect that that will become necessary." Nicholson said there has been no contact with Canadian amateur or European-based players in the event the NHL did decide against participating in Sochi. The threat of terrorism has been top of mind recently after two suicide bombers struck the city of Volgograd in late December, killing 34 people. An Islamic militant group in Dagestan -- which is located about 500 kilometres from Sochi -- claimed responsibility for those attacks and has also threatened to strike at the Games. Nicholson said his organization has been working with the federal government and Canadian Olympic Committee on security. "We have people on the ground in Sochi. They feel it is very safe right now and we just want to make sure it stays that way," said Nicholson. "This is something that isnt new to the Olympics.dddddddddddd "Certainly the location here heightens it but we feel comfortable." Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo said last week he wont be bringing any family members with him to Sochi, mainly because of safety. "Its definitely on my mind, Im not going to lie," Luongo said. "I think were all a little bit concerned." Nicholson said Hockey Canada has a blueprint for what it will do in the event of a terrorist attack at the Games. "We have a detailed plan with how well deal with all of the players and all of the family members that go if something happens," he said. In terms of the actual team set to go to Sochi, Nicholson said he was encouraged to see star Tampa Bay Lightning forward Steven Stamkos back practising. The 23-year-old was named to the Canadian squad despite breaking his leg in November. "We really want to make sure he is fully recovered from this," said Nicholson, who added there is a list of five-to-eight players on standby in case of injury. "The Olympic Games are huge for Steve, its huge for Canada but we have to make sure its the right thing for Steve Stamkos long-term." Nicholson didnt say whether Stamkos needed to play an NHL game before the Olympics, simply stating: "Theres going to be a drop-dead date ... really that date is 24 hours before the first mens game in Sochi." The mens Olympic hockey tournament begins Feb. 12, with Canadas first game set for the following day against Norway. ' ' '

Sprung  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz