Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 124 mal aufgerufen
 Dir en grey allgemein
Bellroll33 Offline

05.06.2019 08:23
memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your em Antworten

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca. Hi Kerry, At the end of Boston-Toronto game on Thursday night,m Torey Krug received a holding call in overtime. The call was made when he defending against Tyler Bozak. It appeared as though Bozak put his arm out to fight Krug off and in the process gave up having two hands on his stick (and a good scoring chance). It looked to me that Krug put his arm in front of Bozak and then proceeded to immediately body check him. Krug put his arm out only after Bozak had and it looked like a fight for positioning to me. Would you consider the call correct? Or is this more of a subjective call? This could have big playoff implications in the coming week considering Toronto scored on the power play! Thanks,Brendan --- Hello Sir, In the OT period of the Bruins-Leafs game, a penalty was called on Torey Krug for holding, it led to a win for the Leafs on the power play. Watching the replay, it looked as if Krug made a good defensive play, with really no question, am I mistaken? Also, the Bruins had a goal called back against the Red Wings the previous night for goalie interference (though no penalty was assessed), again, on the replay, while Charas skate was in the crease, there appeared to be zero contact. I am looking for clarification on these plays, please. I understand it is often a bang bang play and a split second decision, but that is what these guys are trained to do, do you see either, or both plays as being right from a refs perspective? Thanks Kerry,J.W. Bajuhn Brendan and J.W.: If Bruins coach Claude Julien had a full head of hair he would have good reason to pull it all out once Torey Krug was assessed a holding penalty in OT following a good defensive play to knock the puck off the stick of Tyler Bozak! Tyler Bozak did attempt to protect the puck on his cut toward the Bruins net by reaching out with his right hand to fend Torey Krug off. Once the arm of Bozak was extended, Krug placed his left glove hand onto Bozaks arm but did not utilize a tug or grabbing motion that could result in a takedown hold. Bozak continued to lean hard with his body pressed into the Bruins defender with a power move toward the net which. The alteration of Tyler Bozaks body position exposed the puck and provided an angle for Torey Krug to execute a perfect stick check. It was nothing more than a timely "stick on puck" in an excellent defensive play by Krug and not deserving of a penalty call. Once the puck was knocked off the stick of Tyler Bozak the fall and crash into the net by both players was of no significance or consequence to this play. There were some unusual judgments late in this game that went both ways. Phil Kessel clipped Dougie Hamilton on the cheek with his stick that opened up a pretty good gash and went undetected. Not too long afterward a pretty soft holding call was assessed to Nikolai Kulemin on Milan Lucic with just over a minute remaining in regulation time. The holding penalty against Krug ended the game with two big points for the Leafs and the loss of a big point for the Bruins in their race for the Presidents Trophy. Two goals were recently disallowed in Tampa (vs. Montreal) and Detroit (vs. Boston) when the refs deemed goalkeeper interference had been committed even though replays demonstrated there was no contact prior to the puck entering the net. Until the League allows the referee to utilize video review to determine the accurate presence of illegal goalie interference and/or a "coachs challenge" can be made we will continue to see inaccurate rulings in the crease. In the here and now, I would recommend that attacking players make sure they dont have a "toe in the crease" as they move toward the playoffs. Wholesale New York Giants Jerseys . The United States clinched the final berth into the Ford Worlds, March 28-April 6 at Scotiabank Centre in Halifax, on Saturday in Blaine, Minn. Cheap New York Giants Jerseys Online . -- Zach Johnson asked his short-iron approach on the par-4 18th to "Do something right, baby. http://www.cheapgiants.com/ . Ryan Getzlaf certainly got them started in the second. Getzlaf scored the first two goals in the second, and Teemu Selanne scored the go-ahead goal late in the period as the Anaheim Ducks beat the Nashville Predators 4-3 Thursday night. Discount New York Giants Jerseys . Still, Milan remained five points behind city rival Inter Milan in the race for fifth place and the final Europa League berth, after Inter beat 10-man Parma 2-0. Meanwhile, Paul Pogba led the way as Juventus stayed on course for a third consecutive title with a 1-0 win over relegation-threatened Bologna. Cheap New York Giants Gear . He reps the 4-1-6The insecurity of Canadian basketball fans is not what it once was with the home grown talent making its way to the big leagues, but it is still nice to see the local kids remembering where they come from once they make their way south. TORONTO -- An exercise rider died Tuesday after being crushed by a thoroughbred at Torontos Woodbine Racetrack in what officials described as a "freak accident." Police said the rider was in the saddle around 6 a.m., when the horse went into an "unexplained wild gallop," showing signs of medical distress. The rider, who was identified as Mourad Boudraa, 40, was crushed into the track railing and then by the weight of the horse as it collapsed. Jamie Martin, vice-president of Woodbine Entertainment Group, said Boudraa was originally from Morocco and had three to four years of experience as an exercise rider. "He was a freelance so he worked for a number of trainers," Martin said. "I would say its a freak accident." The horse, Tawneys Wish, died of what Woodbine Racetrack officials said was believed to be a heart attack. The three-year-old dark filly had one start this year and $368 in winnings. Mike Pownall, an equine veterinarian, said the horses cause of death wont be known until a necropsy is performed. "Its like when you find those athletes that suddenly die and you find theres a heart defect, that would be the human equivalency," Pownall said. "You have no idea it was existing, or you could prevent it, or you could do anything to allter the course.dddddddddddd" In 2011, Canadian Olympic champion Eric Lamaze was riding his horse Hickstead in Italy when the animal suddenly collapsed and died of an acute aortic rupture. The horse had carried Lamaze to gold and silver at the Beijing Olympics in show jumping. The Ontario Racing Commission, which requires a necropsy whenever a racehorse dies, collects information for a database on common racehorse injuries in the hopes of minimizing future problems, Pownall said. Pownall said working with horses carries inherent risk and those involved in the industry are all too aware of what can go wrong. "They know the potential for unexplained, sudden things to happen," he said. "Its a hazard of the job." But in the tight-knit horseracing community in Canada, word travels fast when there is an injury or fatality, he said. "I was sad for the horse, sad for the rider. Nobody wants that. Im proud of the riders that go out there every day and proud of the horses that go out there," he said, adding that Woodbine Racetrack is a "well-regarded track" in terms of safety standards. Officials from the provincial Ministry of Labour are investigating the accident. A necropsy on the horse is set to be performed at the University of Guelph. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz