Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Dir en grey CDs
ruogu1234 Offline

Honki De Honki

19.11.2019 08:56
didnt hit the ball that well but I putted well Antworten

CORK, Ireland -- Mikko Ilonen opened a two-stroke lead in the Irish Open, while Rory McIlroy missed the cut by a shot Friday at Fota Island. Ilonen had a 3-under 68 to reach 10 under. He opened with a course-record 64 on Thursday. The 34-year-old Finn birdied his opening hole, followed with eight straight pars, then had four birdies and two bogeys on the back nine. "I wanted to at least get to 10-under par and I did that," Ilonen said. "It wasnt as easy today and I didnt hit the ball that well but I putted well and it was good enough." Northern Irelands Graeme McDowell (66), Englands Robert Rock (66) and Frances Romain Wattel (65) were tied for second at 8 under, and three-time major champion Padraig Harrington (67) was 6 under. The loss of McIlroy, from Northern Ireland, was a blow to event organizers. He followed his opening 74 with a 69 to miss the cut for the second straight year in the national open. McIlroy had a double bogey on par-5 fourth after his tee shot clipped a tree and ricocheted out of bounds and over the fence into the adjoining Fota Island Wildlife Park. "Ill be back next year and try and do better," McIlroy said. Buddy Bell Rangers Jersey . The Packers, Lions and Bears were a combined 35-15 and as long as Jay Cutler can say healthy, all three could make the playoffs in 2012. Taylor Hearn Rangers Jersey . 15-23, the Ottawa Senators will by hoping to avoid going five straight games without a victory for the first time since a 0-3-2 drought from Oct. https://www.cheaprangersbaseball.com/3032h-adrian-beltre-jersey-rangers.html .Y. -- Defenceman Ryan Murphy had a goal and an assist and Drew MacIntyre made 24 saves to help the Carolina Hurricanes beat the New York Islanders 4-2 in an exhibition game Wednesday night. Jose Trevino Rangers Jersey . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Latvia won a four-man World Cup bobsled race Sunday, while the U. Rangers Jerseys 2020 .com) - Wayne Simmonds, Scott Laughton and Jakub Voracek each posted a goal and an assist as the Philadelphia Flyers thumped the Carolina Hurricanes, 5-1, on Saturday.MANCHESTER, England - Southampton ended Manchester Uniteds 10-match unbeaten run in the Premier League on Sunday with a 1-0 victory that dislodged Louis van Gaals side from third place.Dusan Tadic clinched Southamptons first win at Old Trafford in 27 years in the 69th minute to strengthen the south-coast teams chances of qualifying for the Champions League for the first time.Overall we had the better chances, played the better football and deserved to win but we have been punished for not taking our chances, United captain Wayne Rooney said. I have seen Southampton play better to be honest. We stopped a lot of their threats.But five minutes after coming off the bench, Tadic set up Graziano Pelle for a shot that hit the post. Tadic was then alert enough to send the rebound into thhe net with the games only shot on target.ddddddddddddThe Serbia midfielder did earn a booking for his celebration, taking off his shirt and flexing his muscles in front of the cameras.We showed good resilience, even if at some times it wasnt easy, Southampton midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin said. We had one opportunity and scored.Southampton is now two points ahead of fourth-place United, having recovered from a run of four successive league losses late in 2014.We went through a very hard patch in December and we showed good character (since then), Schneiderlin said. We believe in each other that we can do something great this season. To win at Old Trafford is just a reward of the work we have put in. At the start of the season a lot of people were writing us off. ' ' '

Sprung  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz