Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 145 mal aufgerufen
 Dir en grey CDs
ruogu1234 Offline

Honki De Honki

19.11.2019 09:05
Phil Kessel received a double honour on Monday Antworten

Toronto Maple Leafs winger Phil Kessel received a double honour on Monday, being named amongst the NHLs Three Stars for both the week ending Feb. 2 as well as for the month of February. Kessel was named the Second Star on both lists. In 15 January games, Kessel scored seven goals and added 13 assists to lead the League in points for the month. He registered his fifth career hat trick and collected four assists for seven points over the past week. Minnesota Wild forward Zach Parise was named First Star for the week while Carolina goaltender Anton Khudobin took First Star of the month. Khudobin went 10-4 for the Hurricanes in January with a .927 save percentage and a 2.19 goals-against average. Parise had five assists among his league-best eight points last week. The First Star picked up half of his points (2g, 2a) in a 5-4 loss to Colorado on Thursday, a day before he was named captain of the United States Olympic team. Joe Pavelski earned the Third Star of the month, while Mikael Backlund was named Third Star for the week. Michael Kopech White Sox Jersey .com) - Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson lost an appeal to have his indefinite suspension overturned, the NFL announced Friday. Jeff Keppinger Jersey . The Italian football federation announced the appointment, three days after new president Carlo Tavecchio was elected. Tavecchio and Conte spoke on the phone early Thursday. https://www.cheapwhitesox.com/1164e-roberto-alomar-jersey-white-sox.html . "Win basketball games," Collins said. He will get at least a few more chances. Collins played the final minutes of a winning home debut with the Brooklyn Nets, who cooled off the Chicago Bulls with a 96-80 victory Monday night. Dylan Covey White Sox Jersey . Adding playoff teams. Monitoring instant replay from league headquarters. Possibly creating a set of guidelines to prevent locker-room bullying. Evan Marshall Jersey . If Vettel wins at Suzuka on Sunday, and his nearest rival Fernando Alonso finishes worse than eighth, the German driver will join his compatriot Michael Schumacher and Argentine Juan-Manuel Fangio as the only men to win four consecutive titles.MONTREAL -- The Montreal Alouettes re-signed defensive tackle Alan-Michael Cash to a three-year contract Thursday. The six-foot-two, 292-pound Cash has spent the last two seasons with Montreal. He has started 23 games, registering seven sacks and 50 tackles. "Alan-Michael has the skillset to become one of the most dominant defensive lineman in the CCFL," Alouettes GM and head coach Jim Popp said in a statement.dddddddddddd "He had a slight setback last season but was able to return and finish strong." Cash started Montreals first 10 games last season before having surgery to have a bone chip removed from his elbow. He returned to the starting lineup four weeks later. ' ' '

Sprung  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz