Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 181 mal aufgerufen
 Off-Topic
ruogu1234 Offline

Honki De Honki

21.11.2019 07:37
live with the debut of Wednesday Night Hockey Antworten

Salt Lake City, UT (SportsNetwork.com) - Brandon Taylor made four 3-pointers and finished with 18 points and seven assists as No. 12 Utah bounced back with a thorough 86-64 victory over Washington State on Wednesday. Utah had its seven-game winning streak come to a crashing halt in an 18-point loss to Arizona last Saturday, but the Utes (15-3, 5-1 Pac-12) recovered quite nicely by making 48.3 percent of their shots and 19-of-22 from the foul line. They also coughed it up only four times while forcing 17 turnovers. We got back to our defensive principles, Taylor said. At the end of every game, I want to be able to tell myself I helped my team win this game. I helped elevate my teammates. Delon Wright totaled 17 points and eight assists, and Jordan Loveridge netted 14 points with six rebounds in the rout. DaVonte Lacy led the Cougars (9-9, 3-3) with 15 points, while Josh Hawkinson and Jordan Railey each scored 12 points and combined for 18 rebounds. Washington State was actually within one, 24-23, prior to a quick 17-2 Utah run that Loveridge started with a pair of 3-pointers. The Cougars missed 11 consecutive shots over the final six minutes of the first half and finished with eight turnovers before the break. The result was a 46-27 lead for the hosts heading into the locker room, though WSU pulled within 10 with just under 11 minutes to play. Consecutive 3-pointers from Trevor Dunbar and Brett Boese cut the deficit to 62-52, but Taylor answered with a 3 of his own out of a timeout, and a late 11-2 run put the game away. Game Notes Utah has won its last 13 home games against WSU ... The Cougars have dropped two in a row on the heels of a three-game winning streak ... The Utes improved to 12-0 at Huntsman Center this season ... Utah scored 21 points off turnovers while Washington State scored just one. Celtics Jerseys China . Sure, Josh Browns 45-yard field goal on the third drive of overtime lifted the New York Giants to a 23-20 win over Detroit on Sunday. But the Lions (7-8) dropped themselves out of the NFC North race by losing five of their last six games, blowing fourth-quarter leads in each setback. Cheap Celtics Jerseys . Trailing by a goal after 20 minutes of play, Joe Pavelski responded with three goals and an assist as the Sharks snapped a two-game losing skid with a 5-2 victory over the struggling Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday. https://www.cheapceltics.com/ .S. international midfielder Michael Bradley is complete. Stitched Celtics Jerseys . Watch all the action unfold live on TSN and TSN Mobile TV at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. You can also watch the game live with the debut of Wednesday Night Hockey on TSN.ca and chat throughout the game with TSN. Fake Celtics Jerseys .com) - Semyon Varlamov more than earned his third shutout of the season as he made a career-high 54 saves to lift the Colorado Avalanche to a 2-0 win over the Chicago Blackhawks on Tuesday.COLUMBUS, Ohio -- After a horrendous 5-20-1 start, the Buffalo Sabres have to be happy spoiling things for others. On Saturday night, they ruined a good run by the Columbus Blue Jackets. Christian Ehrhoff and Marcus Foligno scored short-handed goals and Ryan Miller was almost flawless in goal as the Sabres ended a five-game skid with a 5-2 victory that snuffed out the Blue Jackets franchise-record winning streak at eight. "It feels good. It feels good to be a spoiler," Foligno said. "The odds were against us, they were on a roll and have been playing pretty well. Their power plays been good -- and we got two goals off of it, which is great." Matt Ellis, Steve Ott and Cody Hodgson also scored for the Sabres, who snapped an 0-3-2 stretch. "Its pretty cool. Theyre one of the hottest teams in the NHL this month," said Hodgson, who also had an assist. "It feels nice to win, it doesnt matter who its against. But its a little extra sweeter (against a good team)." It was a stunning reversal of fortune for both teams. Ehrhoff added two assists, tying a career high with three points as the Sabres won by three goals and scored five times in regulation for the first times all season. "It is disappointing," said Derek MacKenzie, who had a goal and an assist for the Blue Jackets, who blew a chance to take over second place in their division. "You win eight, you want to keep winning." Miller, who was stellar in the first period when the Blue Jackets peppered him with shots, made 38 saves and stood particularly tall on Columbus four fruitless power plays. He benefited from two fluky goals that benched his Columbus counterpart -- reigning Vezina Trophy winner Sergei Bobrovsky. "A couple of those goals, they didnt see. Im not too sure how they got in," Buffalo coach Ted Nolan said. "But the whole game was Ryan Miller. I thought he was sensational again." Bobrovsky, who came in 9-0-0 with a 1.80 goals-against average and .940 save percentage iin his past nine starts, had a forgettable game.dddddddddddd The Sabres got on the board first at the 2:21 mark of the opening period when Ellis backhanded the puck -- perhaps just trying to keep it in play off the back boards -- and it eluded a surprised Bobrovsky. After MacKenzie tied it, Columbus went on a power play. But a miscommunication in the defensive zone resulted in the puck bouncing to near the end of the left blue line, where Ehrhoff wandered up and unloaded a hard slap shot. Bobrovsky appeared to see it all the way but missed it with his glove, the puck nestling inside the far top corner. "I was about at the red line," Ehrhoff said after collecting his 300th career point. "They had some problems communicating with their goalie and he made the pass up and I jumped on it and tried to get it on net as hard as I could. It changed directions a few times." The puck seldom left Columbus offensive zone for more than 3 minutes at the outset of the second period. After Buffalos Mike Weber went off for elbowing, another bit of shoddy stickwork resulted in Foligno carrying the puck down the right wing, scissoring to the middle and wristing a shot that Bobrovsky caught but then allowed to trickle into the net. It was the sixth of the season for Foligno -- the younger brother of the Blue Jackets Nick Foligno. Bobrovsky was replaced by Curtis McElhinney, but Miller never let the Blue Jackets back in it -- thoroughly deflating a crowd of 16,272. "I thought we competed hard, but we were sloppy at times," Columbus coach Todd Richards said. "Our power play is minus-2. We were a second slow in our decisions and our playmaking." Notes: Columbus recalled D Cody Goloubef from AHL Springfield to replace David Savard (undisclosed illness) -- but Goloubef had travel difficulties and didnt make it to the game. The Blue Jackets were forced to go with five defencemen. ... Sabres LW Ville Leino sustained an upper-body injury and did not come out for the third period. ' ' '

Sprung  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz