Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 146 mal aufgerufen
 Off-Topic
ruogu1234 Offline

Honki De Honki

21.11.2019 08:36
Shots on net in the second were nine each Antworten

Tuesday nights 4-3 loss to the Nashville Predators was the Winnipeg Jets 30th one-goal game of the season and their first home loss under new coach Paul Maurice. It was a game where the Jets did not score first and never had the lead. Rookie defenceman Seth Jones opened the scoring at 3:48 on a wrap around, his fifth goal of the year. But only 22 seconds later, Chris Thorburn would score his first of the year to tie it and thats the way the period would end. Mark Stuart and Jacob Trouba assisted on the goal, giving Stuart assists in back-to-back games. The shots were seven apiece. Nashville regained the lead only 42 seconds into the second on a beautiful passing play with Roman Josi getting the goal, his seventh of the season. The Predators then made it 3-1 on a controversial goal by Nick Spaling. A hit from behind on Keaton Ellerby by Paul Gaustad went uncalled, with Gaustad being the Nashville player to set up Spaling. Under a minute later, Mark Scheifele, with his 11th goal of the season, brought the Jets within one. The Jets would tie the game 27 seconds later when Scheifele set up Blake Wheeler for his team-leading 22nd of the year. Wheeler set a new career high in goals and hes scored five goals in the last five games, with 11 points in the his eight games. The two points give Scheifele 11 points in his last 11 games and 31 points on the season. Trouba also drew an assist on the Wheeler goal giving him seven points in the last seven games. Then came more questionable officiating. Late in the period, Devin Setoguchi took a high hit from Shea Weber and, with no penalty being called, retaliated with a slash that resulted in a Nashville power play that carried into the third. Shots on net in the second were nine each. Mike Fishers power play goal 42 seconds into the third proved to be the winner, as Carter Hutton shut the door as the Jets outshot the Predators 11-8 in the third and 27-25 over the game. The Jets outhit the Predators 27-13 with Dustin Byfuglien, Stuart and Thorburn leading the way with seven each. Zach Bogosian led the way in ice time at 26:34, after playing 26:16 in Chicago Sunday. Thorburn and Scheifele were each a plus three in the game, as Thorburn was on the line with Scheifele and Wheeler in the absence of Evander Kane. Kane is out with a hand infection and is not expected back until after the Olympic break. Bogosian and Michael Frolik each had four shots on goal. Scheifele won nine of 14 face-offs. Olli Jokinen has now gone a season high six games without a point, while Setoguchi has one goal in his last 26 games. The Jets had played four games in six nights week last week, with three of the games on the road, and that perhaps led to some of the sharpness just not being there tonight. Ondrej Pavelec has started nine of the last 10 and was not as sharp as he has been in winning five of his previous six starts. “It was a hard grinding game,” said coach Maurice. “A battle all the way through. We spent a lot here in the last week and the guys gave everything they had tonight.” Maurice wasnt impressed with Setoguchis costly penalty. “A penalty we cant take," said the coach. "It was addressed.” In the last eight games the Jets have scored the first goal only twice, but Maurice sees no need to worry. “I am not concerned about our readiness," said Maurice. "Some of the shot selection and offensive things will be our focus going forward.” The Vancouver Canucks are at the MTS Centre Friday (TSN, TSN 1290). The Canucks are the last team to play in Winnipeg since the relocation. The last time the Canucks played in Winnipeg was February 21, 1996. The Canucks were 5-3 victors over the Jets. Trevor Linden and Alexander Mogilny had three points apiece in the win. Gleyber Torres Jersey . - Benched Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Josh Freeman said he has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and voluntarily entered the NFL substance abuse program more than a year ago after mistakenly taking a medication to treat the condition. Greg Bird Jersey . A wide-eyed 18-year-old visiting North America for only the second time in his young life, Caboclo immediately noticed the "big tower" his new home is best known for. https://www.cheapyankees.com/ . Finlands Kari Lehtonen made 26 saves to lead Dallas over the Phoenix Coyotes 2-1 Saturday night. He received plenty of help from the Stars defence and got goals from Ray Whitney and Russias Valeri Nichushkin. Mike Ford Yankees Jersey .com) - Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer were among the third-round winners Friday at the French Open. Dellin Betances Yankees Jersey . He was 40. Firefighters were called about 11 a.m. Friday because Brown was unresponsive at his home near the Inner Harbor, fire spokesman Battalion Chief Kevin Cartwright said. He said Brown was dead when firefighters arrived.The Montreal Canadiens will go with a veteran line-up tonight as they host the New Jersey Devils in their fifth pre-season game. Jarred Tinordi and Michael Bournival are the only two rookie players in the line-up for the Canadiens. The pair have had an impressive camp so far and have shown they deserve more ice time. Against New Jersey, head coach Michel Therrien will use Bournival at his natural position of centre on a line with Travis Moen and Ryan White. Bournival will test at a position he has yet to play at the NHL level.dddddddddddd The Canadiens have dressed Tinordi for all of their pre-season games so far, which is something he is more than willing to do. "Im not going to complain about playing games, that is what I came here to do." the 6-foot-6 defenceman said after Mondays morning skate. Lines from the morning skate: Bourque - Plekanec - PrustPacioretty - Desharnais - BriereGalchenyuk - Eller - GallagherMoen - Bournival - White Gorges - SubbanMarkov - DiazBouillon - Tinordi ' ' '

Sprung  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz