Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 208 mal aufgerufen
 Dir en grey DVDs
yungue Offline

19.09.2020 08:03
Scarpe de Nike Lebron Antworten

Nike is keeping it clean but fancy with this new colorway of the Nike LeBron 16 Low. Expected to release later this Summer alongside other variations, this Nike LeBron 16 Low starts off with a black knitted construction all over the upper with a contrasting white hitting the laces, midsole, and the rubber outsole. The defining characteristic of this pair of Bron 16s comes on the heel which has been done in a blacked out python material along with the tongue that is also hit with “23” branding.

The Nike LeBron 16 Low “Air LBJ” is a perfect pair to rock this summer, as it’s takes on a “Hyper Jade” theme that is inspired by the ’94 Air Max Trainer 2. Mixed with other vibrant tones consisting of Total Orange and Electric Green, the low-top model boasts a teal Battleknit upper, alongside a lime green heel counter that incorporates a “Nike LBJ” logo. Other details include hits of purple, orange and black applied on the “Air LBJ 16” branded tongue which is an homage to the classic 1994 trainer, while a white midsole and pink/orange/black outsole tops off the design.

bestscarpe.com

Sprung  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz