Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 141 mal aufgerufen
 Dir en grey allgemein
Bellroll33 Offline

05.06.2019 08:38
ith 8-under 64s on Thursday and they share the le Antworten

Taipei, Taiwan (SportsNetwork.com) - Inbee Park and Shanshan Feng both opened with 8-under 64s on Thursday and they share the lead after the opening round of the Fubon LPGA Taiwan Championship. Park reclaimed the No. 1 in the world rankings on Monday. She has two wins this season and has finished in the top 10 in each of her last seven starts. Feng earned her fourth LPGA Tour title three weeks ago at the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia. So Yeon Ryu had two birdies and an eagle on the first four holes around the turn to grab the lead at 9-under, but she finished bogey, double-bogey. Ryu posted a 6-under 66 at Miramar Golf Country Club and she is tied for third place with Line Vedel, Haru Nomura and Ssu-Chia Cheng. Stacy Lewis, who dropped to second in the world rankings, carded 5-under 67 and was joined there by Eun-Hee Ji and I.K. Kim. Park parred three of the first four holes to go with a birdie at the second. She moved to 2-under with a birdie at No. 5. She picked up another birdie at the ninth. After a slow start to the back nine, Park caught fire down the stretch. Like the front nine, she parred three of the first four holes of her second nine. Park made birdied the par-5 12th. Park caught fire starting with a 7-foot birdie putt at the par-3 14th. She followed with birdies at 15 and 16 to get within two of Ryu. Park birdied the last and walked off the course tied for the lead with Feng and Ryu. The front nine I struggled. Probably missed my opportunities a little on the front nine. I hit the ball really solid all day, and on the back nine, everything seemed to drop, Park said. I cant remember the last time I putted like this. Its been a really good putting day, so Im really happy about that. Ryu, who was in the final group out on Thursday, double-bogeyed the last to fall two back. Honestly, 6-under is a good score, but I had a really bad finish. So 6-under is not a good enough score to me, Ryu stated. But the thing is today, my putting really worked well, but I missed so many fairways. Feng opened with three pars in a row before getting on the board with a birdie at the fourth. She jumped to minus-3 when she made eagle at the par-5 sixth. At the ninth, Feng converted another birdie chance as she made the turn at minus-4. She birdied the 11th and 13th to get to 6-under. Feng rolled in a 7-foot birdie effort at the 15th and that gave her the lead after minus-7. She closed with a birdie at the last. NOTES: Park hit all 14 fairways and 15 of 18 greens in regulation ... Both leaders had 26 putts in their opening rounds ... Brittany Lincicome carded a 4-under 68 in round one, but withdrew after the round due to illness. Cheap New York Jets Jerseys Online . Cavaliers shooting guard Craig Ehlo makes a solid play on the ball, but still Jordan hits the amazing shot. Custom Jets Jerseys . With the Pirates in the thick of the race in the NL Central, the timing couldnt be better. Liriano struck out a season-high 11 in seven innings to win consecutive starts for the first time this season and Pittsburgh beat the San Francisco Giants 3-1 on Tuesday night. http://www.jetscheap.com/ . Tepesch, back from the minor leagues, earned his first major league victory in more than 10 months and the Rangers edged the Seattle Mariners 4-3 on Wednesday. New York Jets Jerseys China . Particularly when speaking in the stadium of Tuesdays opponent: Manchester City. "Maybe they dont fear us as before," Pique said on Monday, "because in the last two years we didnt win the Champions League. Authentic New York Jets Jerseys . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. Getting Creative The Pittsburgh Penguins will try their best to acquire Ryan Kesler from the Vancouver Canucks before the Trade Deadline.WINNIPEG -- Coach Claude Noel was happy to talk about the Winnipeg Jets power play Friday night, after a 3-2 shootout win over the Philadelphia Flyers, thanks to two power-play goals. "The power play was obviously a big plus for us," he said after Bryan Little scored the winner in the fifth round of the shootout as the Jets (10-9-2) won their fourth in a row. "(It was) a long time waiting for us for that to happen. I dont think there was anything really different that took place other than we hit the net." The Jets started the game with the worst power-play in the league, just six goals in 71 tries (only one in their last 13 games) and moved up a notch to 29th after Dustin Byfuglien connected twice when the Flyers were shorthanded. It was fitting that he was the agent of change, since it was Byfuglien who counselled doubters to have patience this week. He said success would come if the team could keep rubber moving to the net. And he insisted they did nothing new Friday night. "It was just a matter of getting there," Byfuglien said after the game. "We were in traffic and we just kept shooting and it got there." Byfuglien scored his first at 5:36 of the into the first period as he snapped the puck past a kneeling Steve Mason. The second at 14:23 of the third period was more important, after the Flyers (7-11-1) had taken a 2-1 lead by the end of the first on goals from Scott Hartnell and Wayne Simmonds. It was Byfugliens trademark slapshot from the blueline that swept by Mason and sent the game into overtime. Even the normally stoic defenceman had to do a little dance to celebrate. Mason said he didnt even see the puck. "Its just disappointing because we had the lead with six minutes left in the hockey game and we werent able to close it out," he said.dddddddddddd But he said they made progress on their road trip. "Anytime you can get five out of six points thats pretty good. Would have been great to get the full six points but moving forward we put ourselves back in a better position." The Flyers bounced back after Byfugliens first goal. Hartnells wraparound at the 6:25 mark was ruled a goal after a review. Jets goalie Ondrej Pavelec appeared to move it past the line with his glove. The Flyers took the lead a little over five minutes later on Simmonds wrist shot from a goalmouth scramble just 13 seconds into Philadelphias first power play of the game. Like Byfuglien, Noel has said he has faith the teams power play will improve. "Weve had chances like that before where it either gets saved or hits a post or misses the net, or a lot of different factors like that," he said of the first goal. "For me it was just a matter of time before these things start seeing the back of the net. Eventually theyre going to go, you just have to stay with it and not allow too much frustration to get into your game." He also gave Pavelec credit for keeping them in the game. "He really gives us a chance." One streak did end for the Jets Friday night. Captain Andrew Ladd finally failed to score in a shootout. Ladd has scored game winners in three and hadnt missed until Friday. "The one (streak) that counts kept going," he said, adding that he hopes the power-play goals will give the team more confidence in the future. Notes: The Flyers havent won a game this season in which they didnt score the first goal. ... The Jets have won four straight at home as well and their leading scorers at the MTS Centre are Ladd (5G, 8A) and Bryan Little (7G, 6A). Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz