Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 112 mal aufgerufen
 Dir en grey allgemein
ruogu1234 Offline

Honki De Honki

24.10.2019 07:44
which could keep him out of Sundays game against Chicago Antworten

MIAMI -- LeBron James looked groggy, battled the sniffles as he spoke and wore a large bandage Saturday over the bridge of his swollen, broken nose. None of which stopped James Miami Heat teammates from ribbing him about the injury, which could keep him out of Sundays game against Chicago. "Funny guys on this team, Ill tell you," James said, managing a chuckle. "We got a couple of big-nose jokes in there," teammate Chris Bosh said. James sat out practice Saturday, although he shot some baskets and free throws on the side. He said he wouldnt have played if there had been a game, but added he has felt better each day since breaking his nose during Thursdays victory at Oklahoma City. He hopes to improve enough to play against the Bulls, and his availability will be a game-time decision. When asked how his nose felt, James said, "It has been better. Its a little bit of everything -- pain, headaches, whatever. I have to get past it and hopefully get better in the next day. Im definitely not going to rush it." James was to be fitted for a protective mask and will likely wear it if he plays against the Bulls. "Its nothing you want to make long-term," James said. "Its very uncomfortable." James knows from experience. He wore a mask for a few weeks 10 years ago, after he broke his cheekbone hours before his 20th birthday in a game for Cleveland against Houston. James said he doesnt recall missing significant playing time then. "That was a 19-year-old recovering, compared with a 29-year-old recovering," he said with a laugh. "It takes a little bit longer than when I was 19." James was hurt in the fourth quarter of Thursdays game when he was struck inadvertently by defender Serge Ibaka on a drive to the basket. He missed the final six minutes, but even with his nose still bleeding afterward, he took teasing for how he looked. Coach Erik Spoelstra said a doctor fixed James nose Friday to "make it look prettier." "You cant be sensitive in this locker room," Bosh said. "Hes still a good-looking guy. Hes still married. I dont think his wife is going anywhere." James sat out one game earlier this season with a groin injury, and the Heat won at Portland despite the absence of their leading scorer. "We want to continue with the theme of no excuses, even without him," Spoelstra said. "Guys are willing, ready and able to step up. We have guys who are clawing to get some playing time." Any absence is unusual for James, who has never missed more than seven games in a season during his 11-year career. "Hes Iron Man," Bosh said. "But sometimes when you have a broken nose, you have to rest a little bit. Hell have to rub some dirt on it and come back healthy." After facing Chicago, the Heat are off until Thursday, when they play host to the New York Knicks. Sundays home game will the first in 20 days for the Heat, who went 5-1 on a trip that spanned the All-Star break. Miami trails Eastern Conference leader Indiana by 1 1/2 games. "Were not really concerned about that," Dwyane Wade said. "This team just wants to continue to play well. Everything else will take care of itself." Nike Air Max Classic Bw Scontate . Her return engagement begins tonight as TSN presents Day 1 coverage of the 2015 event from Melbourne. Watch Eugenie Bouchards opening round match at the Australian Open live tonight on TSN5 at 3am et/Midnight pt. Scarpe Air Max Tavas Scontate . Whenever United loses, its crisis. When other top teams slip up, its the quirky nature of the Premier League. The predictable reaction speaks to the sky-high expectations for a team proven perennial contender and 13 times Premier League champion. http://www.airmaxitaliascarpe.it/scarpe-air-max-flair-scontate.html . The biggest collapse in franchise history was a long time ago, and he was too busy trying to make sure it didnt happen again. Scarpe Nike Air Max In Offerta . The striker headed Spurs into a 35th-minute lead and tapped in their third in the 71st after Chico Flores own goal. Wilfried Bony hit the bar and had a good penalty appeal for a push by Tottenham captain Michael Dawson turned down in the first half, before getting Swanseas consolation late on. Scarpe Air Max 97 Scontate .Y. -- The Buffalo Bills have fired receivers coach Ike Hilliard.TORONTO - Josh Leivo scored a power-play goal late in the third period to lift the Toronto Marlies to a 3-2 win over the Abbotsford Heat on Sunday afternoon. With Abbotsford centre Max Reinhart off after being handed a boarding major and game misconduct with less than five minutes to play, Leivo one-timed the puck from the left faceoff circle past Heat goalie Joni Ortio at 17:34. Jerry DAmigo and Carter Ashton also scored for the Marlies, who won for the fourth time in five games to improve to 38-20-5. Peter Holland chipped in with a pair of assists in front of 4,992 fans at Ricoh Coliseum. The game was a special-teams battle with every goal coming on the power play. Toronto was 3-for-6 with the man advantage while Abbotsford went 2-for-8. Zachery Davies, with his first career American Hockey League goal, and Corey Locke scored for the Heat, who fell to 35-24-7.dddddddddddd. Marlies goalie Garrett Sparks made 31 saves for the victory, while Ortio stopped 26 of 29 shots in a losing effort. The game was tied 1-1 after the first period and 2-2 through 40 minutes. DAmigo opened the scoring with a 5-on-3 power-play goal early in the first period. He finished off a three-way passing play at 3:36. Davies, who played most of his first pro season in the ECHL, tied it up for the Heat when he scored after a goalmouth scramble at 10:12. Locke gave the Heat a 2-1 lead when he scored on a 5-on-3 power play at 9:38 of the second period. Ashton tied it up with his 14th goal in 17 AHL games this season, one-timing a Holland pass in the slot past Ortio at 13:42. The Marlies host the Rochester Americans on Tuesday while the Heat will visit the Utica Comets on Friday. ' ' '

Sprung  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz