Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 97 mal aufgerufen
 Dir en grey allgemein
ruogu1234 Offline

Honki De Honki

24.10.2019 08:13
winless since the 2009 LPGA Championship Antworten

CHONBURI, Thailand -- Anna Nordqvist made two late bogeys at the rainy LPGA Thailand, leaving her a stroke ahead Friday after the second round. The Swede shot an even-par 72 to remain 6 under. Germanys Sandra Gal, Paraguays Julieta Granada and Spains Azahara Munoz were tied for second. The players got a break from the usual hot, humid conditions, with the temperature only reaching the 70s the first two days at Siam Country Club. "I think we all expected it to be warmer," said Nordqvist, also a stroke ahead Thursday after opening with a 66. "Today with a little bit of rain and overcast it felt like I still had a lot of the energy leaving the 18th green." Nordqvist bogeyed Nos. 16 and 18. She had three birdies and three bogeys. "There were some tough pins out there," Nordqvist said. "A lot of them were on ridges, and I felt like I hit a lot of good shots and kept spinning off the ridges. Not much you can do. Felt like I hit it solid. A little disappointed to finish with a bogey on the last. "Overall, been hitting it great. Today, I felt like all things were good. Just couldnt get any putts to drop." The 26-year-old Nordqvist is winless since the 2009 LPGA Championship. "This is a position I been practicing to be in," Nordqvist said. "Halfway through and there are 36 more holes, but Im happy with the way Im playing. Hopefully, can make a couple more putts over the weekend and that should take care of it." Munoz and Granada shot 68, and Gal had a 70. Granada had a bogey-free round. "I holed out twice with lob shots, so that was nice," Granada said. "It was very welcome." Gal had three birdies and a bogey. "I didnt change my game plan, but it was just playing longer," Gal said. "Some of the pins were quite tough today, tucked in corners where you usually you just would go for the middle of the green. And then on top of that, you would have maybe one or two putts more because you just dont get any roll." Americans Stacy Lewis and Michelle Wie were 4 under. The third-ranked Lewis had seven birdies and four bogeys in a 69. Wie shot 73. Light showers in the morning left the greens and fairways softer than usual. "Just had the rain to start and just changed the way the golf course played," Lewis said. "Kind of took me a couple holes to adjust to that. Once I did, I hit some good shots. You just had to be a lot more aggressive, fly back to holes we normally cant do that. Just played completely different than it ever has. ... "There were a lot of back pins today, so it was hard to get the ball to stay up on those back shelves and get yourself to fly them all the way back there." Top-ranked Inbee Park, the defending champion who is making her first start of the year, was 2 under after a 71. Second-ranked Suzann Pettersen and No. 4 Lydia Ko also were 2 under. Pettersen had a 73 and the 16-year-old Ko shot 70. Nike Air Max Plus Rea . Claude Noel will be the man behind the bench when the team hits the ice of the MTS Centre to begin its inaugural season. Nike Air Max 97 Rabatt . Aaron Hill and Cliff Pennington hit home runs in the first inning for the Diamondbacks, who beat the Miami Marlins 3-2 on Friday night. http://www.reaairmaxsverige.com/ . Martin Reway and David Griger both recorded four points with a goal and three assists each. Mario Lunter, Daniel Gachulinec and Stanislav Horansky also scored for Slovakia (1-0). Dominik Kahun had both goals for Germany (0-2), who lost its opening match to Canada 7-2 on Thursday. Nike Air Max 90 Dam Rea . -- Patrick Kueng of Switzerland was nearly flawless as he captured his first World Cup and halted Aksel Lund Svindals streak of four straight super-G victories on Saturday. Nike Just Do It Skor . A fully booked flight forced me to leave two hours later. After a nice meal in which I studied the stats of the Argo win, I prepared to leave the restaurant. As I was gathering my things to leave many large individuals began to walk up and wait for tables. ST. LOUIS -- Pinch-hitter Greg Garcia was just looking for some way to reach base in the 12th inning Tuesday night. He did it the hard way, getting hit by a pitch from Justin Grimm with one out and the bases loaded to force in the winning run in the St. Louis Cardinals 4-3 win over the Chicago Cubs. "I knew Grimm threw hard," Garcia said. "I just tried to put the ball in play anyway I can." Jhonny Peralta led off the 12th with a single for his third hit. Grimm (1-2) retired Matt Holliday on a popup, but walks to Allen Craig and Yadier Molina loaded the bases for Garcia. Garcia had a 1-2 count when he was plunked by Grimm. "I saw the pitch out of his hand and knew it was in," Garcia said. "When it got close to the plate I saw it had a chance to hit me. Ill take that one 100 per cent of the time." Seth Maness (1-2) tossed a scoreless 12th for the win. Both teams used seven pitchers. St. Louis manager Mike Matheny said he had not planned to use Maness, who had pitched the last three games. "We were planning on staying away from him if possible, but it turned out we needed him," Matheny said. Trailing 3-2 going into the ninth, Chicago rallied to tie it off closer Trevor Rosenthal on Emilio Bonifacios RBI single with two outs. The blown save was the first for Rosenthal in 11 opportunities. "Thats tough, and you could feel it,," Matheny said.dddddddddddd "But they just put their head down and kept playing. That would have been a tough one to lose." Matt Adams and Matt Carpenter also drove in runs for the Cardinals. Luis Valbuena hit a two-run homer off Cardinals starter Adam Wainwright as part of a three-hit night. "The guys ended up fighting, doing the best they could," Cubs manager Rick Renteria said. "We just fell a little short." The Cardinals took a 3-2 lead in the sixth after Peter Bourjos led off with a bunt single against Carlos Villanueva. Bourjos went to second on a grounder, stole third on ball four pitch to pinch-hitter Jon Jay and scored on Carpenters grounder. Peralta added an RBI single. Cubs starter Jake Arrieta went four innings, allowing one run on four hits and five walks. But he helped himself when he led off the third with a single and scored on Valbuenas homer. St. Louis got one of those runs back in the bottom of the third on a two-out, RBI infield single by Adams. NOTES: The Cubs are 3-15 in games decided by two runs or less. ... Carpenter went 0 for 5 and is hitless in his last 13 at-bats. ... Pat Neshek made his team-high 20th appearance for the Cardinals, and pitched a scoreless 11th inning to extend his scoreless streak to 13 1-3 innings. ... The Cubs Jason Hammel (4-1) opposes Michael Wacha (2-3) on Wednesday. ' ' '

Sprung  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz