Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 100 mal aufgerufen
 Dir en grey DVDs
ruogu1234 Offline

Honki De Honki

29.10.2019 02:09
Turkeys addition to the ATP Antworten

ISTANBUL, Turkey -- The ATP has announced that Turkey will host its first-ever tour event, the Istanbul Open, in 2015. The clay-court event will take place from April 27-May 3, a week before the Madrid Open. It will be held at the Koza World of Sports, billed as the largest tennis academy in the world, with 63 indoor and outdoor courts. The centre court has a retractable roof. ATP executive chairman and president Chris Kermode says, "This incredible new facility in Istanbul will make a wonderful addition to the many remarkable venues that feature on the ATP World Tour." Turkeys addition to the ATP Tour schedule means there will be 62 tournaments in 32 countries in 2015. Istanbul previously hosted the WTAs season-ending championships from 2011-2013. Jeff Mathis Rangers Jersey . The 24-year-old right winger has one assist in nine games this season with the Sabres. In his career, he has three goals and six assists in 43 NHL games. Whitey Herzog Rangers Jersey . Only it wasnt the extended right pad of his old teammate Jonathan Bernier early in the final frame, it was James Reimer, who stole a night that was supposed to belong to the former King. https://www.cheaprangersbaseball.com/2452h-gaylord-perry-jersey-rangers.html .com) - The Pittsburgh Penguins will try to complete a sweep of the Washington Capitals when the clubs cap a quick home-and-home series Tuesday night in the Steel City. Danny Santana Rangers Jersey . With their coach gone, they finally played offence the way he would have wanted. Amare Stoudemire made all seven shots in the first half, Anthony passed and shot well, and the Knicks shook off the surprising departure of their coach to rout the Portland Trail Blazers 121-79 on Wednesday night, snapping a six-game losing streak. Joey Gallo Jersey . -- Scottie Wilbekin sat on the bench for the final minute, holding a bag of ice against his left knee.PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Flyers have gone from a team fighting for a playoff spot to one of the NHLs most dangerous contenders. Scott Hartnell and Brayden Schenn both scored in the second period, and the Flyers rallied to beat the Western Conference-leading St. Louis Blues 4-1 on Saturday for their fifth straight win. Jakub Voracek and Wayne Simmonds added goals in the third period, and Steve Mason made 32 saves to help Philadelphia improve to 12-2-1 in its last 15 games and maintain its hold on second place in the Metropolitan Division. "I think we showed the league we can play with everyone and we can beat everybody," Voracek said. "Its going to give us some more confidence." The Blues clinched a playoff berth despite the loss, the first Western Conference team to do so, as a result of Phoenixs 4-2 loss to Boston later Saturday. St. Louis Jaden Schwartz opened the scoring 6:23 into the game, finishing a 2-on-1, short-handed opportunity after taking a feed from Kevin Shattenkirk. Schwartzs wrist shot from close range went under Masons glove. The Blues again missed a chance to secure a playoff spot. One point would have made St. Louis the first Western club to qualify for the post-season. Ryan Miller made only 15 saves and lost for the second time since being acquired by the Blues from Buffalo on Feb. 28. Miller was beaten 4-0 by Chicago on Wednesday in a game in which he was pulled after allowing four goals on 27 shots. He is 7-2-1 with St. Louis. The Blues went 0-for-7 on the power play. "Our level of determination in the offensive zone isnt what its going to need to be to beat great goaltending," St. Louis coach Ken Hitchcock said. "Were going to have to find a way to get to a much higher level of compete in the offensive zone." The Flyers dominated the second period when they erased a 1-0 deficit. Hartnell tied it 57 seconds in when he finished from right in front of the crease after a cross-ice pass from Voracek. Miller appeared to try to stop the pass and was caught slightly out of position. Hartnell fired a wrister high into the open side of the net. Schenn put Philadelphia ahead 2-1 when he scored off a rebound with 6:36 left in the period. Simmonds took the initial shot after receiving a pass from Schenn. The rebound went right to Schenn, who put a backhander high over the sprawling goalie. "(Simmonds) hit me in a good spot trying to go through my arm, annd it pops up (to Schenn)," Miller said.dddddddddddd. Mason preserved Philadelphias one-goal lead with a pair of strong saves on Derek Roy with nine minutes remaining during a power play. Schwartz took the initial shot, and the rebound went to Roy, who was stopped by Masons pads on his first attempt and the goalies glove on the second. "I was able to reach back and keep swatting at it," Mason said. "Saves that needed to be made." Voracek provided a cushion when he beat Miller high to the stick side with 4:19 left. Hartnell stole the puck along the boards, fed it into the right circle to Claude Giroux, who passed it the open Voracek. "Were really playing like a team right now and thats why were successful. It really is," Flyers coach Craig Berube said. "Were coming. Our team is getting to where we need to get to to be successful." Simmonds sealed Philadelphias latest win when he scored into an empty net with 2:54 remaining. "Were proving were a good hockey team," Mason said. "Were beating the teams that, come playoff time, youre going to have go through to get to the ultimate goal." Flyers winger Steve Downie was lost for the game with an upper-body injury after a collision with St. Louis Patrik Berglund early in the game. Downie had his head turned when he skated into Berglund near the boards at centre ice. Downie missed four games this season after sustaining a concussion during a fight on Nov. 2. The Flyers said he would be re-evaluated on Sunday. Giroux had four of Philadelphias 10 penalties. His eight penalty minutes matched one-quarter of the total (32) he had this season before Saturday. NOTES: St. Louis LW Magnus Paajarvi returned after missing three games because of an upper-body injury. The Blues remained without D Jordan Leopold (ankle) and RW Vladimir Tarasenko (hand). ... It was the first meeting between the teams since Oct. 22, 2011, when the Blues won 4-2 in Philadelphia. They will meet again on April 1 in St. Louis. ... After playing with a plain white mask in his first nine games with St. Louis, Miller unveiled a music-themed mask on Saturday. ... Blues RW T.J. Oshie, who entered with a team-best 54 points, went to the locker room with 11 minutes remaining after blocking a slap shot from Simmonds but later returned. . The Flyers announced after the game that LW Michael Raffl signed a multiyear contract extension. ' ' '

Sprung  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz