Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 135 mal aufgerufen
 Dir en grey DVDs
ruogu1234 Offline

Honki De Honki

29.10.2019 02:19
day-to-day and will not travel Antworten

The Vancouver Canucks will be without two key players on their upcoming road trip. Canucks head coach John Tortorella announced Tuesday that both Henrik Sedin and Alex Burrows are listed as day-to-day and will not travel with the team to play the Minnesota Wild and Colorado Avalanche on Wednesday and Thursday night. Sedin left Sunday nights game against the Buffalo Sabres with a lower-body injury, while Burrows has not played since suffering a thumb injury on March 19. Henrik has 10 goals and 26 points in 65 games with the Canucks this season. Burrows has scored five goals and added nine assists in 40 games this season. Justin Bour Angels Jersey . But back-up Peter Budaj has put up two wins and an overtime loss while starting three games in four nights since Price went down with a suspected groin injury. Luis Madero Jersey . -- Center Max Unger and tight end Zach Miller are both probable for the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday against the New York Giants and Percy Harvins recovery continues to be slow. https://www.cheapangels.com/1473j-jose-suarez-jersey-angels.html . The San Antonio Spurs handled the conditions, and the team, and it sure helped when a suffering LeBron James couldnt make it to the finish. Patrick Sandoval Jersey . Ramon, 30, played in a career-high 97 games with the Goldeyes in 2013. He also matched a career-high eight home runs and posted 52 RBI. Angels Jerseys China .com) - Oregon wasnt going to let Arizona ruin its national title dreams for a second straight season.RENTON, Wash. -- The Seattle Seahawks and wide receiver Sidney Rice have agreed to terms on a deal. Rice returns to Seattle after spending the last three seasons with the Seahawks. Rice was released by Seattle in February in a salary-driven move. He was scheduled to make $8.5 million this season under his previous contract. The team confirmed the agreement Wednesday. Terms of his neww deal were not disclosed.dddddddddddd Rice is coming back from a torn anterior cruciate ligament suffered in October against the St. Louis Rams. He received medical clearance to participate in football-related activities on Monday. He appeared in eight games for Seattle last season with 15 catches for 231 yards and three touchdowns before being placed on injured reserve. ' ' '

Sprung  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz