Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 126 mal aufgerufen
 J-Fashion
ruogu1234 Offline

Honki De Honki

31.10.2019 05:00
that Edmonton Eskimo defensive Antworten

Ottawa Redblacks defensive back Jerrell Gavins was handed the maximum fine by the CFL on Monday for a late and low hit on Winnipeg Blue Bombers quarterback Drew Willy. "This type of play has absolutely no place in our game," said CFL Commissioner Mark Cohon. "It was unnecessary, extremely dangerous and will not be tolerated." Gavins was flagged on the play. The league also announced that Edmonton Eskimo defensive lineman Odell Willis was fined for his high hit on Hamilton Tiger-Cat quarterback Zach Collaros. Following an extensive video review, it was concluded that there is evidence of contact to the neck area. "We have stressed to players and officials alike the importance of protecting the health and safety of our players in general, and the health and safety of quarterbacks in particular, as the game often puts them in exposed positions," said CFL Commissioner Mark Cohon. "Creating a culture of player health and safety is paramount to the Canadian Football League." It was also determined that Willis should have been flagged on the play. Fake Royals Jerseys .com) - On the bright side, either the Minnesota Wild or Buffalo Sabres will end their losing streak on Thursday night. Kansas City Royals Pro Shop . The union filed a grievance late Thursday, one day after Goodell suspended four players who participated in bounties from 2009-11. The complaint says Goodell is prohibited from punishing players for any aspect of the case occurring before the new collective bargaining agreement was signed last August. https://www.cheaproyals.com/ . Now comes an off-season of questions about manager Matt Williams decisions and a handful of key roster choices, including what to do about Ryan Zimmerman, whether to sign Jordan Zimmermann and Ian Desmond to long-term deals, and how to upgrade an offence that fell flat in October. Kansas City Royals Gear . -- Down to 10 men and behind on the scoreboard, Toronto FC displayed its perseverance. Royals Jerseys 2020 .com) - Bayern Munich winger Xherdan Shaqiri is expected to miss the next two weeks because of a thigh injury.Six of Canadas top rinks will battle six of Europes best curling teams at the 2015 Continental Cup of Curling from January 8 to 11 in Calgary. Team Europe features a World champion, two Olympic silver medalists and two Olympic bronze medalists. You can catch all the action throughout the week on TSN. Team Europe Captain: David Hay Coach: Peja Lindholm Team Sigfridsson (Sweden) Second: Maria Wennerstroem Third: Christina Bertrup Fourth: Maria Prytz Skip: Margaretha Sigfridsson Team Sidorova (Russia) Lead: Ekaterina Galkina Second: Aleksandra Saitova Third: Margarita Fomina Skip: Anna Sidorova Team Muirhead (Scotland) Lead: Sarah Reid Second: Vicki Adams Third: Anna Sloan Skip: Eve Muirhead Team Ulsrud (Norway) Lead: Haavard Vad Petersson Second: Christoffer Svae Third: Torger Nergaard Skip: Thomas Ulsrud Team Murdoch (Scotland) Lead: Michael Goodfellow Second: Scott Andrews Third: Greg Drummond Skip: David Murdoch Team Edin (Sweden) Lead: Christoffer Sundgren Second: Kristian Lindstr?m Third: Oskar Eriksson Skip: Niklas Edin ' ' '

Sprung  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz