Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 167 mal aufgerufen
 J-Fashion
ruogu1234 Offline

Honki De Honki

31.10.2019 06:02
Tuesday at the Scotties Tournament Antworten

SEATTLE - When Richard Sherman gave Michael Crabtree a pat on the backside, got shoved in the face and made a choke sign toward the San Francisco bench, he was just getting warmed up. Get ready for two more weeks of the unfiltered Sherman with the Seattle Seahawks headed to the Super Bowl. "I hadnt gotten many opportunities all game and Im happy. Im happy about that," Sherman said. " Im sure if our team knew it was going to come down to a play like that they would be pretty confident going into it." Sherman stole the attention on Sunday, first by deflecting a pass intended for Crabtree in the corner of the end zone with less than a minute left, right into the arms of Seattle teammate Malcolm Smith to seal the Seahawks 23-17 win. But then came the antics and Shermans words that revealed a deep dislike for Crabtree and satisfaction in Seattle knocking off its division rivals to reach the Super Bowl. While Smith was celebrating the interception, Sherman exchanged words with Crabtree, got shoved in the face as a rebuttal then made a choking gesture toward the San Francisco bench that he said was intended for quarterback Colin Kaepernick. Asked about the incident afterward by Fox reporter Erin Andrews, Sherman lit up Twitter with a rant that began: "Im the best corner in the game. When you try me with a sorry receiver like Crabtree, thats the result you gonna get. Dont you ever talk about me!" Sherman didnt back down even after getting some time to collect his thoughts. He apologized to Andrews, then proceeded to call Crabtree "mediocre," making sure to annunciate each syllable of the word. "I was making sure everybody knew Crabtree was a mediocre receiver," Sherman said. "And when you try the best corner in the game with a mediocre receiver thats what happens." It was a fiery, emotional rant from Sherman, who celebrated his first conference title by racing around the field after Russell Wilson took the final knee, then leaping into the first row of seats in the south end zone to celebrate with fans. "I know how passionate he is about the game of football. He said to me before the game its going to come down to us making big plays. Weve got to do it. Somehow weve got to find a way to make big plays," said teammate Doug Baldwin. "(Sherman) has been doing it all season. He is arguably the best cornerback in the NFL. They were trying to stay away from him the whole game. Eventually they were going to have to go his way and eventually they did and they made a mistake." Sherman was rarely targeted by San Francisco, with most of the throws going toward Shermans teammate Byron Maxwell. But when Kaepernick had to make a throw in the final seconds, he decided to challenge the All-Pro. Sherman stayed with Crabtree, leaped and batted the ball into the air with his left hand. That allowed Smith to run underneath and make the interception that clinched the victory. It was San Franciscos third turnover in the fourth quarter. "I knew if I tipped it high enough someone would get there," Sherman said. Sherman then ran over to Crabtree and gave him a pat on the backside, then appeared to extend his arm for a handshake. Instead, Sherman got shoved in the face before picking up his personal foul as his celebration continued. "Sherman made a good play. Thats probably the only play he made all game," Crabtree said. "I aint getting into that, he knows what time it is. When were on the field, he aint doing nothin. Thats one play, you know what Im saying? ... Hes a TV guy, Im not a TV guy. I play ball." Sherman said his issues with Crabtree go back to something that happened during the off-season. He would not go into detail about what happened. "He said something personal face to face," Sherman said. "He knows what he said and he knows Im going to be tough on him the rest of his career." Cheap Air Max 95 Free Shipping . -- The defending Canadian womens curling champions squandered an opportunity to take sole possession of first place in the standings Tuesday at the Scotties Tournament of Hearts. Nike Air Max 270 Cheap Uk . Milan was held to 1-1 at home by Torino. Cagliari scored six minutes from halftime when Mauricio Pinilla blasted home from the penalty spot after Facundo Roncaglia tripped Marco Sau. The home side could have doubled its tally in stoppage time as first Fiorentina defender Stefan Savic almost scored an own goal then Albin Ekdals shot clipped the top of the upright. http://www.fakeairmaxukoutlet.com/best-max-720-trainers-cheap-uk.html . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Darcy Kuemper, Minnesota (5): He was calm, poised, and looked comfortable all game. Cheap Air Max 720 Wholesale . At least 90 players who had college eligibility remaining are expected to enter the draft, shattering last years record number of 73. "Its a humongous number, so the first reaction is it makes you step back a little bit," said NFL Network draft analyst Daniel Jeremiah, a former scout with the Baltimore Ravens, Cleveland Browns and Philadelphia Eagles. Fake Air Max 97 Uk .ca presents its latest weekly power rankings for the 2013-14 Barclays Premier League season.Nico Rosberg eased to victory at the Russian GP to extend his championship lead to 43 points over Lewis Hamilton. The German was in supreme form in Sochi on Sunday and led from start to finish as he maintained his 100 per cent victory record in 2016.Defending world champion Hamilton recovered from 10th on the grid following more unreliability problems in qualifying to take second place and limit the damage to his title chances. The Briton also had further reliability issues during the race and was instructed his car had a water pressure problem with less than 20 laps to go after he had cut Rosbergs lead down to seven seconds.There wasnt a doubt in my mind that I couldnt win it. I had the pace, but then I had the problem with the engine again so I had to back off, said Hamilton. I wasnt at full throttle down the straights.However, one driver who now appears to be out of championship contention is Ferraris Sebastian Vettel, who was hit twice in two corners by Red Bulls Daniil Kvyat.The Russian carried too much speed into Turn Two on the opening lap and hammered into the back of the Ferrari, before hitting Vettel again at Turn Three and firing him into the barriers. After Red Bulls Daniil Kvyat crashes into Sebastian Vettel, the German is absolutely seething about his premature exit The German launched a foul-mouthed tirade over the radio before exiting his car and then went to visit Red Bull boss Christian Horner on the pit wall when he returned to the pits.All I could do was apologise, because this week it was a mistake by Daniil Kvyat, Horner told Sky Sports F1 of his brief exchange with his former driver.Daniil just misjudged his braking spot. Emotions run high - in his home race, I think he has just gone for too much too soon at the start.Updated Drivers and Constructors Championships standingsKvyat was handed a 10-second stop/go penalty for causing the collision and after the highs of China, he will now find his future under further scrutiny with Red Bulls Helmut Marko thought to be keen on promoting Max Verstappen to the senior team.The top three was completed by Kimi Raikkonen, the 700th time in F1 history a Ferrari driver has finished on the podium. Martin Brundle is on the Russian GP podium interviewing the top three drivers - Nico Rosberg, Lewis Hamilton and Kimi Raikkonen After showing impressive pace early in the race, Williams dropped away in the second half with Valtteri Bottas only able to finish fourth despite his front-row start, just ahead of team-mate Felipe Massa.ddddddddddddFernando Alonso was a remarkable sixth for McLaren as he picked up his first points of the season on a track where the team was expected to struggle. Jenson Button made it a double points finish for the Woking squad for the first time since Hungary 2015 with 10th.We are relieved and happy for the guys back at the factory. Everyone is working so hard, said racing director Eric Boullier. This track did not suit us with the famous fuel saving, so hopefully on another track, we can get more power out of the car.Renault also picked up their first points since their return to F1 with a seventh-place finish for Kevin Magnussen who had started down in 17th.Haas Romain Grosjean was another to make progress through the field, coming from 15th on the grid to take eighth after a fine defensive effort in the closing laps to hold off Sergio Perez. Ted Kravitz brings you all the latest news following the Russian GP. Russian GP result1. Nico Rosberg, Mercedes, 53 laps2. Lewis Hamilton, Mercedes, +25.0223. Kimi Raikkonen, Ferrari, +31.9984. Valtteri Bottas, Williams, +50.2175. Felipe Massa, Williams, +1:14.4276. Fernando Alonso, McLaren, +1 lap7. Kevin Magnussen, Renault, +1 lap8. Romain Grosjean, Haas, +1 lap9. Sergio Perez, Force India, +1 lap10. Jenson Button, McLaren, +1 lap11. Daniel Ricciardo, Red Bull, +1 lap12. Carlos Sainz, Toro Rosso, +1 lap13. Jolyon Palmer, Renault, +1 lap14. Marcus Ericsson, Sauber, +1 lap15. Daniil Kvyat, Red Bull, +1 lap16. Felipe Nasr, Sauber, +1 lap17. Esteban Gutierrez, Haas, +1 lap18. Pascal Wehrlein, Manor, +1 lapMax Verstappen, Toro Rosso, Not classifiedSebastian Vettel, Ferrari, Not classifiedNico Hulkenberg, Force India, Not classifiedRio Haryanto, Manor, Not classifiedDont miss the F1 Report for all the analysis of the Russian GP at 8:30pm on Wednesday on Sky Sports F1. Natalie Pinkham is joined in the studio by Sky Sports F1s David Croft and Marc Priestley. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: Every race live in 2016 Video: Vettel rages at Kvyat ' ' '

Sprung  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz