Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 126 mal aufgerufen
 Off-Topic
ruogu1234 Offline

Honki De Honki

02.11.2019 07:16
Williams and Tanner Pearson also tallied Antworten

Ottawa, ON (SportsNetwork.com) - Anze Kopitar and Trevor Lewis scored less than two minutes apart early in the third period, helping the Los Angeles Kings spoil Dave Camerons head coaching debut with a 5-3 victory over the Ottawa Senators. The two goals came almost immediately after Ottawas Mark Stone scored short- handed to tie the game at 2-2 just 1:44 into the final frame. Matt Greene, Justin Williams and Tanner Pearson also tallied to help the Kings bounce back after two straight losses. Jake Muzzin posted a career-best three assists, while Jonathan Quick came up with 32 saves for Los Angeles. Cameron was elevated from assistant coach on Monday to replace Paul McLean, fired after the Senators dropped 13 of their last 17 games. Ottawa was able to overcome a 2-0 deficit on goals by Bobby Ryan and Stone, but gave up three in the third period to fall to 1-4-1 in its last six outings. Jared Cowan notched a goal and an assist in the loss, with Craig Anderson stopping 31-of-35 shots for Ottawa. Stitched Lakers Jerseys . Dancevic won his singles match on Friday, defeating Go Soeda 6-4, 7-6 (2), 6-1, to even the best-of-five series at a game apiece. World No. 18 Kei Nishikori defeated Peter Polansky in the opening match, 6-4, 6-4, 6-4. Los Angeles Lakers Shirts . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Duck Calling With several marquee centres available via trade and expected to be available via free agency, the Anaheim Ducks could be primed to be big players in the coming days. https://www.lakersjerseycheap.com/ . -- Kevin Stadler might be playing in the Masters for the first time, but hes already showing his old man a thing or two. Fake Lakers Jerseys . A person familiar with the decision told The Associated Press the Steelers will part ways with the former Pro Bowler, a move that hardly serves as a surprise after fifth-year linebacker Jason Worilds agreed to accept a "transition player" tag last week. Lakers Jerseys 2020 . Pominville scored in all three of Minnesotas games last week to help the Wild (8-4-3, 19 points) earn four out of a possible six points. His best performance was in a 4-3 win over Montreal on Friday, where he posted a season-high three points (two goals, one assist), including the game-winning goal.CHICAGO -- The last-place Texas Rangers vented two months worth of frustration. Robinson Chirinos homered twice and Colby Lewis pitched a six-hitter to lead Texas to a 16-0 rout of the Chicago White Sox, the largest shutout victory in team history. J.P. Arencibia, Adrian Beltre and Shin-Soo Choo also went deep for the Rangers, who set a season-high in runs scored and snapped a four-game losing streak. Their last five-homer game came last August at U.S. Cellular Field. "You dont figure against a guy like (John) Danks that will happen," manager Ron Washington said. "We just kept putting runs on the board, and thats what we have to continue to do. I just hope this is a reward for us to turn things around and we can get more consistent." The Rangers had 18 hits. The laugher ended with designated hitter Adam Dunn on the mound in the ninth inning. The 6-foot-6, 280-pounder allowed one run on two hits and a walk. He did not speak with reporters afterward. "If (Dunn) hits someone, we cant charge him -- hes too big," joked Beltre, who added, "He was throwing power sinkers. Obviously, they were too nasty for J.P." Arencibia fouled out. Lewis (8-8) recorded his second career shutout, both against the White Sox in Chicago. He walked one and struck out seven. "The offence came through and gave me a lot of relaxation, especially after the first two innings," Lewis said. "I was able to pound the strike zone and get some quick outs." "Colby Lewis was the show tonight," Washington said. "I mean, he executed his pitches as well I have seen see him execute them. He never lost focus. He looked like the Colby we used to know." Danks (9-7) was rocked for nine runs on five walks and eight hits, including four home runs, in 4 2/3 innings.dddddddddddd The left-hander leads the American League with 23 homers allowed. After Chirinos slammed a solo homer in the second inning, Danks walked the bases loaded. Arencibia cleared them on a two-out double. Three innings later, Arencibia and Chirinos went deep with the bases empty to stake the Rangers to a 9-0 lead. The multi-homer game was the first for Chirinos in his career. "Its a shame to go out there and get your butt kicked on a night you feel so good," Danks said. "It doesnt happen every night when you feel great, and tonight I did. I felt real good about everything in the bullpen." Choo concluded the home run derby with an opposite-field homer off Maikel Cleto in the sixth inning. The Rangers needed only five pitches to strike first. Choo led off the game with a double and scored on Alex Rios base hit. Beltre followed with a two-run blast into the left-field bleachers. TRAINERS ROOM Rangers: Right-handed pitcher Nick Tepesch (3-8) will rejoin the rotation on Wednesday afternoon. He skipped one turn because of a sore left knee. After two starts, Jerome Williams will move back to his customary bullpen role. White Sox: Outfielder Alejandro De Aza was a late scratch after he complained of soreness in his bruised left knee in the pre-game warm-up. His status is day-to-day. He sustained the injury when he hit a foul ball off the knee on Monday night. Moises Sierra took his place in the outfield. Pitching coach Don Cooper was not available because of a recurrence of vertigo-related symptoms. He is unlikely to travel with the team on its next road trip. ON DECK Left-hander Chris Sale (10-1, 2.09) will oppose Tepesch (3-7, 4.84) in the series finale on Wednesday. ' ' '

Sprung  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz