Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 101 mal aufgerufen
 Off-Topic
ruogu1234 Offline

Honki De Honki

02.11.2019 07:22
leaving his position with the Football Antworten

Swansea have confirmed the appointment of England U20 coach Paul Williams as their new assistant manager. Williams will join the Swans ahead of Saturdays Premier League trip to Everton after leaving his position with the Football Association.Williams, 45, has signed a two-and-a-half year contract with the Swans, working as number two to the Welsh clubs manager Bob Bradley, who was appointed last month. Swansea boss Bob Bradley says he is excited to get the chance to work with Williams I am excited about having the chance to work with Paul, Bradley told the clubs official website.There have been discussions from the start about adding one more member of staff so that we would have one more coach on the pitch every day.The first month here was very busy, but this international break has given us the opportunity to finalise discussions, and we are pleased that Paul can join us. Swansea 1-3 Manchester Utd He gained a lot of Premier League experience in his playing days, while he has also done a lot of good work as a coach.For instance, he helped bring through some very good players during his time at Southampton, while everything I have heard about the work he did with England has been positive.He has done a lot of on-field coaching, and thats what we are looking for. I am excited to have another guy on the field alongside me and Alan Curtis.Williams played for Derby, Coventry, Southampton and Stoke, before embarking on a coaching career.He has worked in the United States, with Southamptons academy and latterly the FA, where he assisted Aidy Boothroyd with England Under-20s.Williams was caretaker manager at Nottingham Forest for part of last season then took charge of England U20s after Gareth Southgate moved up to the senior team. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Without a shadow of a doubt, we can do well this season, he told the clubs official website.It has not been an ideal start, but it is in situations like this where you find out about players and about the club. Its our job now to dig deep.The good thing is that there is still a long way to go in the season. We still have a lot of games in front of us, so we have the opportunity to turn things around.Its an honour to come and be part of the set-up at Swansea City, and I cannot wait to get going.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Montero to play in hand cast Which boss was the best player? Swansea stats Get a £10 free bet! Nike Air Max 90 Rea . The Canadiens captain, who underwent surgery on his injured biceps in the off-season, had been skating with the team in a non-contact capacity since last week. Nike Air Max 90 Dam Rea . - The New England Patriots needed help on defence so they added three experienced players at midseason. http://www.reaairmaxsverige.com/ . Every once in awhile, it seems like life lets dreams become real - and that is a gift. Nike Air Max Thea Rabatt .J. -- Having Ondrej Pavelec earn his 100th NHL win and seeing Mark Scheifele and Evander Kane break goal droughts were nice highlights for the Winnipeg Jets. Air Max 95 Sverige .com) - Robert Martin and Josh Hicks combined for more than 300 yards rushing and three touchdowns, as Rutgers rolled past North Carolina, 40-21, in the Quick Lane Bowl.PORTLAND, Ore. -- LaMarcus Aldridge believes the key to the Trail Blazers early success this season is chemistry. "I think this team is jelling together better than any other team Ive been on," said Aldridge, who had 18 points and 14 rebounds for Portland in the teams 11th straight victory, a 102-91 win over the slumping New York Knicks on Monday night. Nicolas Batum had 23 points, seven rebounds and six assists for the Blazers, who are riding their longest winning streak since they won 13 straight in December 2007. The Knicks are headed in the opposite direction with six straight losses. Carmelo Anthony had 34 points and 15 rebounds. New York trailed by as many as 22 points but pulled to 81-74 on Andrea Bargnanis 3-pointer early in the final quarter. Batum responded with a dunk and Wesley Matthews added a 3-pointer to extend the lead again. Again the Knicks narrowed it, closing to 98-91 after Anthonys jumper and a free throw with 1:47 to go. But Damian Lillard had consecutive jumpers for Portland and that was as close as New York would come. Lillard finished with 23 points. "Were winning ugly and pretty games, like tonight," Aldridge said. "We didnt shoot it great but I thought we made plays down the stretch offensively and defensively. Were just winning different ways right now." Anthony said the Knicks problem is sharing the ball. "When the ball doesnt move, you cant get into a rhythm," he said. "(When the) balls not moving around, that makes it tough for the rest of the team to have fun out there. Right now, were not having fun." The Blazers (13-2) were without guard Mo Williams, who was serving a one-game suspension without pay for his role in a scuffle during Saturday nights 113-101 victory at Golden State. The brawl was touched off by Andrew Boguts elbow to Joel Freelands jaw. Williams, Matthews and Warriors reserve Draymond Green were ejected from the game. The league on Monday fined Aldridge $45,000, while Matthews and Green were both fined $20,000. Bogut was also suspended without pay for a game and will sit out Golden States game against New Orleans on Tuesday. On the same day that the discipline was handed down by the NBA, Aldridge was nnamed the Western Conference player of the week.dddddddddddd Aldridge averaged 22.5 points, 10.5 rebounds, 2.5 assists, two steals and 1.75 blocked shots in wins last week against Brooklyn, Milwaukee, Chicago and Golden State. He had had 30 points and 21 rebounds against the Warriors. Monday nights output gave him his seventh double-double this season. The Knicks (3-10) were without starting guard Raymond Felton, a former Blazer, for a fourth game because of a sore lower back and left hip. And centre Tyson Chandler remains out of New Yorks lineup with a broken leg. The Blazers took off on a 12-0 run to take a 22-12 lead with just under five minutes left in the first quarter, capped by Matthews layup. Batum hit a 3-pointer to end the quarter and give the Blazers a 34-18 lead. Matthews hit a 3-pointer to give the Blazers a 44-22 lead midway through the second quarter after a 17-4 run, and Portland led 56-39 at the half. Amare Stoudemires layup with four minutes left in the third quarter pulled to Knicks to 71-61. But the Blazers responded and Aldridges rebound 3-pointer that extended the lead to 79-63. "One of the things weve been concerned about was how weve started games, especially defensively. I was really pleased with the way we set the tone in the first quarter, particularly on the defensive end, and we maintained that throughout the first half," Blazers coach Terry Stotts said. "Were a little disappointed we let them get back in it, but New York has a lot of talented scorers and 3-point shooters and we made a few mistakes." New York was coming off a 98-89 loss at Washington on Saturday. Anthony says his frustration is at an "all-time high." "Ive worked my butt off to get in tip-top shape and to be able to compete at the highest level," he said. "To work that hard and to be losing like we are, its not a great feeling." NOTES: Portland has won 11 of their last 13 against the Knicks in Portland. The Blazers swept the season series with New York last season. ... It was Portland coach Stotts birthday. ... The Blazers have scored at least 90 points in each of their first 15 games for the first time since 1993-94. ... The Knicks last lost six straight from March 4-12 in 2012. ' ' '

Sprung  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz