Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 161 mal aufgerufen
 J-Fashion
ruogu1234 Offline

Honki De Honki

11.11.2019 02:25
and UFC President Dana White was quoted Antworten

Ronda Rousey may be free to seek new management after the California State Athletic Commission ruled to release her from the fighter portion of an agreement with former manager Darin Harvey and Fight Tribe Management, but this bout is far from over. The ruling stated that the UFC womens bantamweight champion and Harvey never filled out the proper commission-approved forms, or appeared in front of the commission together, to certify their business relationship in regards to mixed martial arts, therefore making the whole agreement invalid and unenforcable. That didnt stop Harvey from sounding off on his impact on one of the UFCs biggest stars. "When I first met Ronda Rousey four years ago, she was destitute and UFC President Dana White was quoted as saying a woman would never fight in the UFC," Harvey said in a statement. "I set out to make Ronda a star and prove Dana wrong. The results speak for themselves. Ronda is now a highly sought-after model, spokesperson and actress, not to mention the first and still reigning female UFC champion. She deserves all the credit in the world for her accomplishments, but she never would have achieved such unprecedented success without the unwavering financial investment, career guidance and professional support Fight Tribe Management and I provided her." Rousey (9-0) has develop into a household UFC name and is starring in "The Expendables 3", "Fast and the Furious 7" and the "Entourage" movie, all coming out within the next two years. But on the other hand, there is evidence to support that Harvey provided substantial services, including a hefty financial commitment to her career. MMAjunkie.com posted further details on its site. "Harvey submitted an exhibit showing that from January 2010 to January 2014, he received $25,608 from Rouseys fight earnings, $23,180 from pay-per-view proceeds, and $20,830 from sponsorships. In turn, he spent $170,376 on the fighters training camps, living expenses and sparring partners, resulting in a loss of $85,818." Its a big investment that as of now, will not be financially recognized or rewarded. The contract, which was finalized in 2013, would have given Harvey and Fight Tribe Management a cut of Rouseys fight earnings, pay-per view earnings and other income from her entertainment endeavours outside of the octagon including modelling and acting. The CSAC has only ruled on the fighting portion of the contract and deffered ruling on the commercial issues to the California Superior Court. The battle wages on and its no surprise Harvey is left with a bitter taste in his mouth. “I am not a litigious person, but I never thought for a moment that once she made it to the top, Ronda would turn her back on us and refuse to honor her legal and moral obligations. After months of radio silence and without even giving me the courtesy of an explanation I was forced to go to court to compel Ronda to private arbitration per the terms of our agreement," he said. "Before that could be sorted out, Rondas legal team ran to the State Athletic Commission, demanded an expedited hearing and tried to get our entire agreement thrown out on a technicality. During our four-hour hearing last week, I finally heard Rondas side of the story. Frankly, its pathetic and Im not surprised the Commission chose not to include any of that in their written decision. The Commission did properly reject Rondas attempt to invalidate the entirety of our agreement, and I am very pleased with that aspect of their decision." "Our case against Ronda will now proceed. I am confident that when all the facts are presented to an impartial private arbitrator, Fight Tribe Managements contributions to Rondas career will be fully recognized and fairly rewarded.” Fake Shoes Black Friday . In the other Group A game, the Czech Republic stunned Canada, 5-4 in a shootout. Dominik Simon scored the deciding goal in the tiebreaker. The United States scored its first three goals on power plays. "Overall, I love to see the power-play goals we were able to get tonight," said U. Shoes Black Friday Deals 2020 . The Wizards gave up two seldom-used players — forward Jan Vesely and point guard Eric Maynor. Vesely goes to the Nuggets, while Maynor gets shipped to the 76ers. Philadelphia receives two second-round draft picks, one from the Wizards in 2015 and one from the Nuggets in 2016. https://www.cheapshoesblackfriday.com/ . -- San Francisco 49ers offensive co-ordinator Greg Roman is a finalist to replace Joe Paterno at Penn State, his agent said Monday. China Shoes Black Friday . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Darcy Kuemper, Minnesota (5): He was calm, poised, and looked comfortable all game. Wholesale Shoes Black Friday . Some teams got significantly better, some teams divested themselves of talent and some teams had quiet afternoons, keeping the status quo.Marco Fu became the first player to book his place in the World Championship quarter-finals with a hard-fought 13-9 win over qualifier Anthony McGill. The 14th seed overcame a valiant bid by Scot McGill, who knocked out last years beaten finalist Shaun Murphy in the first round, to reach the last eight for the third time in his career and for the first time in 10 years.The 38-year-old from Hong Kong took a 9-7 lead into the evening session and won four of the next six frames, aided by a superb century break in the fourth frame of the night, to see off his younger opponent. McGill, 25, opened the evening session with a break of 97 to reduce the arrears to 9-8 but Fu responded with a break of 56 to regain a two-frame lead at 10-8.Fu looked unsure as McGill sealed the next frame 62-15 to make it 10-9, but rallied with breaks of 100, 55 and 69 to take the next three and put the match to bed.Resuming on Friday at 5-3 behind, McGill won the first three frames of the day to nudge 6-5 in front.Fu took the next two to regain his slender lead, before McGill recovered the two snookers he required to win a marathon frame 14 and level the score again.With both players under-performing in an increasingly scrappy afffair, Fu won the final two frames of the morning session to establish himself as favourite to progress.dddddddddddd Mark Williams holds a 10-6 lead over Michael Holt Former two-time champion Mark Williams, pushed hard by qualifier Michael Holt, will take a 10-6 lead into the final session of his second round match on Saturday afternoon.Williams, fortunate to find himself level at 4-4 going into the second session, won the first two frames of the evening thanks to breaks of 87 and 61 to open up a 6-4 lead.But Holt, who stunned Neil Robertson in the first round, responded with a break of 83 to take the next and then levelled it up again at 6-6.Welshman Williams, winner in 2000 and 2003, made a break of 64 to take the 13th frame and looked to have gained the upper hand at last by taking the final three frames, the last being secured by a break of 68. Also See: Trump survives Liang scare Rocket warned over no-show ' ' '

Sprung  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz