Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 137 mal aufgerufen
 J-Fashion
ruogu1234 Offline

Honki De Honki

11.11.2019 02:27
its four-game skid and by 58 points overall Antworten

PHOENIX - Three days removed from one of their worst losses in franchise history, the Raptors (6-11) hope to turn the page on Friday against the Phoenix Suns (10-9), one of the NBAs early-season surprises. Catch the game, live from US Airways Center, on TSN2 beginning at 9pm et/6pm pt. Torontos 27-point collapse in Tuesdays 112-103 loss to Golden State was the largest comeback by an opponent in the Raptors 19-year existence. After allowing the Warriors to shoot 68 per cent and being outscored by 27 during the final 12 minutes, the Raptors aim to replicate their dominance through the first three quarters rather than the nightmare that occurred in the fourth. While the Raptors have dropped four straight - allowing opponents to shoot 50 per cent and giving up 104.0 points during that stretch - the Suns continue to defy the odds, winning five of their last eight games. Expected by many to be one of the worst teams in the league this season, Phoenix has started off strong, thanks in large part to their dynamic backcourt and improved offence. The Suns have been the leagues most improved offensive team over last season according to NBA.com/stats, scoring six points more per 100 possessions. Goran Dragic and Eric Bledsoe - who was acquired in an offseason trade with the Clippers - are both averaging career highs in scoring and have combined to contribute 36.7 points, 12.6 assists and 6.5 rebounds per contest, both shooting over 48 per cent from the field. "Theyre a little bit like the Phoenix teams of old as far as their running games concerned," Dwane Casey said following shootaround Friday afternoon. "Dragic does a great impersonation of [Steve] Nash. Hes playing very well right now, handling the basketball, hes the head of the snake so our work is cut out for us on the defensive end." Torontos guards, DeMar DeRozan and Kyle Lowry, accounted for 46 points in Tuesdays loss. DeRozan has led the team in scoring in six of the last eight games, pouring in 17 or more points in a career-high 11 straight contests. Meanwhile, Lowry has paced the club in assists in nine straight games, recording at least six dimes in each, also a career-best. Having swept the season series with Phoenix last year, the Raptors are looking to win four consecutive games against the Suns for the first time in their history. Trends and Tidbits The Raptors are 4-2 in games following a 20-point comeback by an opponent. Toronto has been outscored in the paint in each contest during its four-game skid and by 58 points overall (188-130). The team is averaging just 17.3 assists, committing 17.5 turnovers and is allowing opponents to shoot 40 per cent from three-point range over that stretch. What to Watch For Slowing down the Suns With Bledsoe and Dragic running the show, the Suns have been the leagues most lethal team in transition, scoring 20.0 fast-break points per game. Phoenix has tallied 20 or more fast-break points in 11 of 19 contests this season so keeping this young and athletic Suns team in the half-court will be a key to Torontos success. It should also be one of the Raptors biggest challenges. Defending the three-point line Although the Raptors contained Golden States sharpshooters through the first three quarters, holding the Warriors to 4-of-12 shooting from long distance, they got burned by the three-ball down the stretch. The Warriors went 8-for-11 in the fourth quarter with Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson connecting on six of their seven attempts. Like the Warriors, the Suns are not shy from beyond on the arc. Phoenix attempts the fourth-most threes in the league on a per game basis and has drained seven or more treys in 11 straight contests. Who to Watch For DeMar DeRozan Even in embarrassing defeat on Tuesday, DeRozan has been the best and most consistent Raptor this year. Sitting 12th in the NBA in scoring at 21.8 points per game, DeRozan has been especially productive over the last eight contests when hes averaged 26.4 points on 50 per cent shooting from the field and 46 per cent from three-point range. DeRozan needs 18 points to reach 5,000 for his career, becoming the sixth player in franchise history to achieve that milestone, joining Chris Bosh, Vince Carter, Andrea Bargnani, Morris Peterson and Jose Calderon. His biggest challenge Friday will come on the defensive end where he will be assigned to one of Phoenixs point guards, Bledsoe or Dragic. "It gives us a different look but we have to adapt, we have to adjust," said Casey, who spoke about trying to exploit the Suns small lineup. "We want to try to make sure we make them pay on the offensive end with our size and our inside game." Eric Bledsoe After missing six games with a shin injury, then coming off the bench for two, Bledsoe has returned to the Suns starting lineup. With the increased playing time - 34 minutes per game, up from 20 with the Clippers last season - Bledsoe is averaging career highs in points (18.8), assists (5.9) rebounds (4.2) and steals (1.6). The Suns guard has already scored 20 or more points six times this year after doing so on four occasions in his first three NBA seasons. "Theyve made it work because Bledsoe is a tough little guy down in the post," Casey said of the Suns small backcourt. "A lot of teams have tried to post him and well probably try to do some of the same but he does a good job even though hes small. Hes strong, hes like a little fireplug. So weve got to do a good job of getting deep post position on him and try to make them pay for playing small." Injury Report Kyle Lowry was hit in the head late in the third quarter Tuesday but returned in the fourth. He was tested for a concussion on the bench before re-entering then again after the game, passing both. He practiced in full Thursday without experiencing any grogginess, per Casey, and will be active for Toronto in Phoenix. Custom Tampa Bay Rays Nike Jerseys . -- Marty Havlat scored three goals for the first time in nearly nine years, and the San Jose Sharks prevented Colorado from clinching the Central Division title with a 5-1 victory over the Avalanche on Friday night. Custom Milwaukee Brewers Nike Jerseys .Kraft says Goodell realized before seeing a video showing Baltimore running back Ray Rice striking his then fiance that domestic violence was very serious for society in general. https://www.custombaseballnikejerseys.com/ .The league also seems to have a fairly active Twitter account www.twitter.com/bikinihockey that features the description “We provide a positive alternative to the hockey community and a venue for adult female hockey athletes to continue in their sport. Custom Atlanta Braves Nike Jerseys . With a win tonight, Buehrle will match Yankees ace Masahiro Tanaka for the most wins in the majors with 11. Buehrle is 10-4 with a 2.32 earned run average, but has lost his last three starts, including a 7-3 setback at Yankee Stadium last Wednesday. Custom Los Angeles Dodgers Nike Jerseys . "Today was a very great day for me. It was always my dream to be good in GS," Wierather said. "I took quite a long time to get there. It feels awesome to have my first win (in GS)." Wierather leads overall with 595 points from Lara Gut (568), who finished second, and Maria Hoefl-Riesch of Germany (535).IRVING, Texas - DeMarco Murray had no interest in discussing his future with the Dallas Cowboys a day after a division-round loss to Green Bay.Dez Bryant didnt even show up when the locker room was open to reporters Monday, far from unexpected when he knew the primary topic would be his huge catch that could have set up a late touchdown getting reversed on replay in a 26-21 defeat. Not to mention whether hell be back.The dominant question of the off-season — along with how soon coach Jason Garrett gets a new contract — will be the status of the NFL rushing leader in Murray and the leagues top producer of receiving touchdowns in Bryant.Both are free agents, and both would take a big chunk of a salary cap thats still a little tight for the Cowboys even after dumping franchise sacks leader DeMarcus Ware last year.Im not worried about my future, Murray said shortly after offering a terse I dont know to the question of whether he would be back. I just lost a big game, the biggest game of my life. Just not worried about it right now. Just relax with my family and get away from it for a little bit.Bryant wont be able to get away from questions about the catch that wasnt for a long time, maybe until he gets past the divisional round, if that ever happens. It was a play of such magnitude, even defensive players were getting questions about whether it was a catch, and whether the rule should change.Of course the Cowboys are going to say it was a catch, but several were quick to add that there were other opportunities to get the storied franchise to an NFC championship game for the first time in 19 years. The longest previous gap between conference title games was nine years.I looked at it over and over, defensive end Jeremy Mincey said. It was definitely frustrating. But it shouldnt have even came down to one play. We missed some key tackles and thats what hurt us.A season that began with owner Jerry Jones tamping down expectations by telling thousandss of fans at a kickoff luncheon that his team faced an uphill battle ended with the first playoff berth — and post-season victory — since 2009.dddddddddddd.It didnt matter what anyone else had to say outside of these walls, said cornerback Brandon Carr, who didnt have an interception for the first time in his career and could be asked to take a pay cut if he wants to return.It was motivating, entertaining at times. We had a mission and task at hand. Although it was a good season, we still feel like we had much more to prove. We werent done with our journey.Jones may have a hard time keeping play-caller Scott Linehan, a catalyst for Murrays huge season, and defensive co-ordinator Rod Marinelli. The former Detroit coach made the Cowboys competitive with several bargain-basement pieces, and Dallas was much better than the leagues worst defence from a year ago.We have a special thing going with all the pieces that are in this building right now, Carr said. We have something special brewing and the chemistrys definitely coming around and you can see it on the field.Tony Romo was still standing at the end of a season that started with the 34-year-old quarterback coming off back surgery. He missed a game with another back injury, and played through a left knee injury in the loss to the Packers.Bryant is likely to rejoin Romo because the Cowboys can use the franchise tag on him at least once if they cant agree on a long-term deal. If Murray returns as well, Romo will also have trusty tight end Jason Witten and a young offensive line considered one of the best in the league.You just dont know how many opportunities like this will come around, Romo said after the game. That is the hardest part. You just dont know. You know everything you had to do to get to this point and now you have to do it again.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL___Follow Schuyler Dixon on Twitter at https://twitter.com/apschuyler ' ' '

Sprung  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz