Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 144 mal aufgerufen
 Dir en grey DVDs
ruogu1234 Offline

Honki De Honki

13.11.2019 02:39
Thursdays training run but the American Antworten

LAKE LOUISE, Alta. -- American Lindsey Vonn will make her long-awaited World Cup skiing debut Friday. The reigning Olympic womens downhill champion hasnt competed since tearing ligaments in her right knee and breaking a bone in her leg at the world championships in February. She skipped Thursdays training run but the American ski star said via Twitter she intended to make her return to racing here. "Ive decided to take today as a "rest day" but I will be racing tomorrow," Vonn said. "I cant wait for my first race." Downhill races are scheduled for Friday and Saturday followed by Sundays super-G. Germanys Maria Hoefl-Riesch was the fastest in training Thursday with a time of one minute 56.52 seconds. Norways Lotte Smiseth Sejersted was second, followed by Austrian Anna Fenninger. Larisa Yurkiw of Owen Sound, Ont., is the lone Canadian in the downhill and was 23rd. Vonn has won a record 14 World Cup races at Lake Louise, which has earned the nickname "Lake Lindsey" because of her dominance. She swept all three races the last two years. But the 29-year-old arrived at the Alberta resort with questions surrounding her knee. She partially tore one of the surgically-reconstructed ligaments while training in Copper Mountain, Colo., two weeks ago. Vonn didnt compete in the first downhill of the season last weekend in Beaver Creek, Colo. Vonn was 22nd in the first training run Wednesday. "You know if your body is ready or not and I know that mine is ready," she said in a statement posted on the U.S. Ski Federation website. "Normally this is the first downhill of the year, so for me this feels like a normal beginning of the season. It feels pretty awesome. "My goal (Wednesday) was to ski solid and to ski my race line and I did that. I knew that if I could accomplish all those things in one run, then I dont need a second run. Its the smart choice for me to not ski today in order to prepare for (Friday)." Vonn is a four-time overall World Cup champion. She needs three more World Cup wins to match the record of 62 held by Annemarie Moser-Proell. . Soccer Jerseys Outlet . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. Replica Soccer Jerseys . TSN platforms will broadcast 75+ live games per season – tripling the networks current slate of MLB games. With the new deal TSN retains rights to ESPNs SUNDAY NIGHT BASEBALL and, for the first time, acquires rights to ESPNs MONDAY NIGHT BASEBALL and WEDNESDAY NIGHT BASEBALL. https://www.soccerjerseyschina.us/ . Louis, MO (SportsNetwork. Soccer Jerseys China .Brothers B.J. and Justin Upton each homered and had an outfield assist, and the Braves held on for a 4-2 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Saturday night. Stitched Soccer Jerseys . He was still a kid, going into his senior year of high school. Thursday, the point guard stood in front of a couple dozen members of the media and spoke with poise about how much hed grown since then, and how hes ready for the next level.Acapulco, Mexico (SportsNetwork.com) - Ajla Tomljanovic of Croatia beat fourth-seeded Magdalena Rybarikova of Slovakia in Mondays first-round action at the Mexican Open tennis event. Tomljanovic cruised past Rybarikova 6-1, 6-3 in 68 minutes on the red clay at the Fairmont Acapulco Princess. Bojana Jovanovski, the No. 6 seed, defeated American Tornado Alicia Black 6-4, 7-5, while Kimiko Date-Krumm of Japan rallied past seventh-seedeed Stefanie Voegele of Switzerland by a 3-6, 7-6 (7-5), 6-4 margin.dddddddddddd Other wins came from American Christina McHale and Marina Erakovic of New Zealand. McHale took down Kristina Mladenovic of France 6-4, 6-2 and Erakovic beat Sofia Sanchez of Mexico 6-2, 6-2. Sara Errani, who is not defending her title this week, beat Carla Suarez Navarro in last years final for a second straight championship in Acapulco. ' ' '

Sprung  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz