Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 167 mal aufgerufen
 Dir en grey DVDs
ruogu1234 Offline

Honki De Honki

13.11.2019 02:41
Diagne allowed him to guide Patrick Ochs cross Antworten

INDIANAPOLIS - Jadeveon Clowney wants NFL scouts to rethink their draft strategy. Instead of settling for one of those glitzy, franchise quarterbacks, hes urging teams to build a fast, physical defence that can stop all those high-powered offences, and he has the perfect suggestion about where to start. Himself. "Thats one of my goals here, to go No. 1," this years top-rated defensive end said softly Saturday at the NFLs scouting combine. "I came out of high school as the No. 1 player so I want to come out of here as the No. 1 guy." Nobody doubts the former South Carolina star has the physical tools to go No. 1 in May. He measured in Saturday at 6-foot-5 1/4, 266 pounds, with an 83-inch wingspan and hopes to finish the 40-yard dash in the 4.4s, maybe the low 4.5s if hes a little off. With numbers like that, its no wonder Clowney is projected to go in the top five in May. But going ahead of quarterbacks such as Johnny Manziel, Blake Bortles and Teddy Bridgewater will take a lot more than athleticism. The biggest questions Clowney will answer this week focus on his work ethic and desire, and it sure didnt help when he missed Friday nights first round of team interviews because of travel problems. He said he drove from Columbia, S.C., to Charlotte, N.C., to avoid one two-hour delay only to run into another 2 1/2-hour delay. While coaches and team executives may excuse Clowneys tardy arrival, they still need to find out whether theyll be drafting the guy who delivered that helmet-dislodging, highlight-making hit on Michigans Vincent Smith in the 2013 Outback Bowl or the guy critics believe was more concerned with protecting his draft stock than winning games in 2013. Clowney insisted he was the same guy, though he did admit he would have left school after his sophomore season — if NFL rules would have allowed it. "I believe I did work hard. You pull out any practice tape from last year, youll see that," Clowney said. "Ill tell everybody that. I will always be working hard. No matter where I end up I am going to work hard and give a team everything Ive got." The numbers and words seem to tell a different tale. He finished 2012 with 54 tackles and 13 sacks. And despite the lofty expectations from college football fans after that eye-popping hit, Clowney finished 2013 with 40 tackles and only three sacks. What happened is a matter of perception. Some believe Clowney did not go all-out following a public debate about whether it was even worth it for him to play in 2013. Try telling that to those who had to block Clowney. "I dont think he took a play off," Missouri tackle Justin Britt said. "If he did, I didnt see it." But inside the Gamecocks program, there were signs something was amiss. In October, coach Steve Spurrier expressed frustration that the injured Clowney waited too long to tell coaches he couldnt play. Then, this week, on the eve of the combine, Spurrier told NFL Network that Clowneys work ethic was "OK," rekindling talk about Clowneys desire to excel at football. Not surprisingly, it was still a hot topic when Clowney took the podium at Lucas Oil Stadium with a huge crowd of reporters seeking answers to the same questions as team executives. Clowney started the explanation by saying opponents relied on shorter, quicker passes to slow down South Carolinas pass rush and then defended his effort. "There were a lot of ups and downs, but we won eleven games, were 11-2, won our bowl game, finished No. 4 in the country for the first time in South Carolina history so I was pretty excited about the season," Clowney said. "I wasnt really worried about my stats, I just wanted to win." Instead, Clowney contends the bigger problem was the artificially high level of expectations going into the season. But now Clowney must convince coaches, scouts and team executives the guy they watched in 2012 was the same guy they saw on film in 2013 and will continue to be the same guy they can build a defence around. And to jump back up the draft board into position for the top spot, Clowney understands he has to convince teams he means what he says. "I just want to be the best, one of the greatest of all time," he said. "Coming out of high school, I said I wanted to be one of the best in college and I think I proved that. Going to the NFL, I want to be one of the best in the NFL, go down in history as one of the best, so I have another stepping stone in my way and hopefully I can take care of business and accomplish that in the NFL." Nike Air Max 270 Ispa White . The Jets have now won three straight at home and four of the last five at the MTS Centre. After a scoreless first period, Brad Marchand scored his first goal in eight games eight seconds into the second. Nike Air Max 270 Discount . Selected by the Titans in the 2007 NFL Draft, Johnson rejoined the club last season after a five-year stint with Indianapolis. http://www.max270cheap.com/air-max-270-black-sale.html . On Thursday, a judge said Varlamov could be released if he posted $5,000 bond and be allowed to travel with the team but he was ordered to stay away from his girlfriend, among other restrictions. Air Max 270 Wholesale . The Senators will put the busy off-season and training camp behind them when they open their regular season on the road. They kick things off Friday against the Buffalo Sabres and then head to Toronto to take on the Maple Leafs on Saturday. Air Max 270 Just Do It White . Maximilian Arnold put Wolfsburg ahead in the eighth minute, when the stationary Fallou Diagne allowed him to guide Patrick Ochs cross beyond the helpless Freiburg goalkeeper, and Ivica Olic doubled the lead three minutes later after Luiz Gustavo did well to set him up.CINCINNATI – The Blue Jays come limping home after a 3-7 road trip in more ways than one. Jose Bautista and Brett Lawrie were lost to injury in Sundays 4-3 loss to the Reds on a sweltering day at Great American Ballpark. Lawrie will be placed on the 15-day disabled list on Monday with a fractured right index finger, suffered in the second inning when he was hit by a Johnny Cueto fastball. It was the third time on the road trip Lawrie had been hit by a pitch on the hands. He was emotional, welling up at the thought of missing significant time as the ballclub trudges through a difficult month, clearly frustrated at his bad luck in Baltimore, New York and Cincinnati. "I dont even know what to say to be honest," he said, before being prompted for more. "It hurt a little bit more than usual so it kind of made me feel like something might be going on," said Lawrie. "It just started to settle in when I was on first base and I had to go get it checked out. Its one of those things." An inning later, Jose Bautista came up with runners on first and second and nobody out. He stunned the Reds, the entire stadium for that matter, when he dropped down a sacrifice bunt. Bautista was safe on a bang-bang play at first, facilitated by a Johnny Cueto fielding error. Standing on the bag, he seemed bothered by leg pain. Two hitters later, Colby Rasmus singled through the right side to cash two runs. Bautista advanced to second and waved for trainer George Poulis. His day was done, tightness in the back of his left leg to blame. "I had a little tightness in the area for the past couple of days but playing through it and today just goot bad enough that I didnt want to risk serious injury," said Bautista.dddddddddddd "Just a precaution to come out; take a precautionary MRI just to make sure theres nothing going on there. Thats it, hopefully its not too bad and hopefully I can get back into the lineup whenever." Bautista said he "didnt feel too bad" after the game but wouldnt venture a guess on a timeline for his absence, preferring to wait for the results of the MRI. "Sometimes there are areas of your body you feel okay, if theres something going on, its better to rest it for a couple of days instead of rushing back and making it worse," he said. "Well see what the MRIs say." With Lawrie and reliever Brett Cecil on the disabled list and Bautista a possibility to join them, the Jays, losers of 11 of their last 15 after marauding to a 38-24 record to begin the year, will have to get creative with the roster. This could mean more playing time for Juan Francisco at third base. A Munenori Kawasaki and Steve Tolleson platoon at second base is less than desirable but may be required under the circumstances. At the moment, the Jays dont have a true fourth outfielder and would be well served to offset the disabling of Lawrie by recalling either Anthony Gose or Kevin Pillar. These are trying times for a club that only three weeks ago was the toast of baseball. "The bottom line is on this road trip we didnt pitch good enough other than a couple of days, we didnt hit enough and our defence was shoddy," said manager John Gibbons. "So, you know what? You get what you deserve and thats what we got on this road trip." ' ' '

Sprung  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz