Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 158 mal aufgerufen
 Dir en grey allgemein
Bellroll33 Offline

05.06.2019 08:15
sign of success. For Bergevin, the best pick i Antworten

PHILADELPHIA - Canadiens GM Marc Bergevin sees picking 26th in the NHL draft as a sign of success. For Bergevin, the best pick is the 30th — which traditionally goes to the Stanley Cup winner. "Thats our goal. Every team wants to win," he said Thursday on the eve of the draft. "Picking 26th, yeah its far back but again you want to make the playoffs and you want to have success. And thats what happened. Thats the price you pay." After falling short in the Eastern Conference final, the Habs find themselves with a first- and third-round pick and then five selections well down the draft ladder (117th, 125th, 147th, 177th and 207th overall). Their second-rounder went to the Islanders in the Thomas Vanek deal. Bergevin says he is open to moving higher or lower with his first pick, depending on the offers or scenarios. "We could use help everywhere," he said candidly. "Were a good team but we need to get better. Im always open to make our team better." The Canadiens have already made some decisions. Bergevin says free agents Vanek, defenceman Douglas Murray and tough guy George Parros wont be back. Defenceman Andrei Markov and coach Michel Therrien have signed new deals. Talks continue with three other free agents: captain Brian Gionta, and defencemen Mike Weaver and Francis Bouillon The Montreal GM also says there has been a meeting with star defenceman P.K. Subbans agent about a new contract. While much has been made of the Habs lack of size, Bergevin says its only one variable. "Size is something every team looks at," he said. "But character for me and compete (level) always comes into play. You can have a big guy who doesnt compete or you have (five-foot-nine) Brendan Gallagher — Ill take Brendan Gallagher all day long." Trevor Timmins, the Habs director of amateur scouting, said his staff will be keeping its fingers crossed as the first round unfolds. "We think positive about the player we want to get," he said. The good news is he believes there is a lot of parity in players available between the 15th and 40th picks. However he said it is a down year for francophone talent compared to 2013. The Habs scouts have done their homework, with Timmins and his staff having met with some 100 prospects. Andy Isabella Jersey Pat Tillman Jersey . Early in the first period, Stuart pinched in from the blue line, hit Nash and was assessed a minor penalty for elbowing. Nash remained in the game for the rest of the first period, but did not return for the second. http://www.cheaparizonacardinalsjerseysauthentic.com/ . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Defensive Depth TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun is reporting the Toronto Maple Leafs have considerable interest in unrestricted free-agent defenceman Dan Boyle. Byron Murphy Jersey . Wrights first stint with Milwaukee was on a 10-day contract from March 14-23. He played in two games, averaging six points and two rebounds in 16. Adrian Wilson Jersey . Gomes drove in all three runs, including a go-ahead two-run homer in the eighth inning, and Cleveland rallied for a 3-2 win over the Chicago White Sox on Sunday.Australia have been dealt a blow ahead of their home series against England in June after wing Joe Tomane sustained a medial ligament injury in his right knee. Tomane picked up the injury playing for the ACT Brumbies, in the final minutes of their 40-14 loss to the Crusaders on Sunday, and is likely to be sidelined for six to eight weeks, which would rule him out of the three-match series against England.The winger has been one of the Brumbies stand-out players this season and is their leading try scorer this term with six tries. His coach Stephen Larkham has labeled it as his best season yet by a long way. Hes been outstanding and you look at his game on the weekend, he was superb in attack and defensively he was up against [Nemani] Nadolo and tried to put a number of shots on him, Brumbies coach Larkham said.He bounced off a couple of times but kept coming back at him. It was one of his better performances defensively. Hes been on fire thiis year, its been his best season by a long way.dddddddddddd Tomane scores a try for the Brumbies The Test series begins on June 11 at the Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane, and Eddie Jones squad will be looking to re-create the form they showed when they completed a Six Nations Grand Slam in March.The second game of the three-match series will be played in Melbourne on June 18 at AAMI Park and the third game will take place in Sydney on June 25 at the Allianz Stadium. All of the matches are live on Sky Sports. Also See: Super Rugby home Super Rugby fixtures Rugby on Sky Follow us @SkySportsRugby Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz