Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 155 mal aufgerufen
 Off-Topic
ruogu1234 Offline

Honki De Honki

21.11.2019 07:54
After an empty possession from Wisconsin Antworten

Ann Arbor, MI (SportsNetwork.com) - Frank Kaminsky had 22 points and nine rebounds as No. 6 Wisconsin held on for a 69-64 overtime victory against Michigan on Saturday. Sam Dekker scored 15 points, Bronson Koenig added 13 and Nigel Hayes gave 10 for the Badgers (18-2, 6-1 Big Ten), who have won their past three. Derrick Walton Jr. scored 17 points with five rebounds and Zak Irvin donated 12 points for the Wolverines (12-8, 5-3), who had won their previous two coming in. Walton hit a 3-pointer with just 1.3 seconds left on the clock to send the game to overtime, but Kaminsky made a three-point play to start the extra session. Josh Gasser then followed with a traditional 3 to give the Badgers a 63-57 advantage. A bucket from Walton a bit later cut the Wolverines deficit to 65-61. After an empty possession from Wisconsin, Walton missed a 3-point attempt at the other end. Following misses at both ends, Kaminsky hit a pair of free throws with under a minute to play. An Aubrey Dawkins miss was followed by a free throw from Dekker to put the game away. The lead went back and forth several times in the first half, but the Badgers closed the frame with a 9-0 run, and Hayes 3-pointer near the end gave the team a 30-23 lead at the break. Wisconsin had built its advantage to 11 points four minutes into the second half, but Michigan used an 11-0 run to tie the game. Following a Kaminsky layup with three minutes to play, the Badgers held a 54-50 lead, but the Wolverines were able to close the gap. Waltons tough 3-ball from the left side in the final moments of regulation sent the game to overtime. Game Notes Wisconsin shot 47.1 percent to just 42.6 percent for Michigan ... Michigan hosts Nebraska on Tuesday ... Wisconsin plays at Iowa next Saturday ... Michigan still holds an 88-71 advantage in the all-time series. Cheap Football NCAA Jerseys . Mission accomplished. Now the Royals will take the field on Saturday with a World Series lead for the first time in team history when they play Game 4 of the Fall Classic against the Giants at AT&T Park. NCAA Jerseys China . The Brewers finalized a US$36 million, three-year contract with free agent third baseman Aramis Ramirez on Wednesday, adding a much-needed bat to their lineup. https://www.chinajerseysncaa.us/ .com) - Devin Booker scored 19 points and top-ranked Kentucky put on a defensive clinic in an 83-44 obliteration of UCLA in the CBS Sports Classic. Replica NCAA Jerseys .com) - The Calgary Flames are spoilers once again. NCAA Jerseys Outlet . Eller said the Oilers were a "junior team" that was "all over the place" before Edmontons 4-3 victory over Montreal on Tuesday night, Oilers head coach Dallas Eakins took offence to Ellers comments and used it to motivate his youthful team.The Vancouver Canucks have reportedly bought out forward David Booth. The 29-year-old was due $4.75 million in the remaining year of the six-year contract he signed with the Florida Panthers prior to the 2009-10 season. He was placed on waivers by the Canucks on Tuesday for the purposes of a buyout and cleared Wednesday at noon et. Vancouver has used the second of their compliance buyouts on Booth as per an NHL.com report. "We wish David all the success in the future and thank him for his contributions with the Canucks," genneral manager Jim Benning said in a statement on Tuesday.dddddddddddd. Booth scored just nine goals and 10 assists in 66 games with the Canucks last season. Vancouver originally acquired Booth from the Panthers in 2011 along with Steven Reinprecht and third-round pick in the 2013 NHL Draft in exchange for Mikael Samuelsson and Marco Sturm. Originally selected in the second round (53rd overall) by the Florida Panthers at the 2004 NHL Entry Draft, Booth has scored 113 goals and 105 assists in 443 career games. ' ' '

Sprung  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz