Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 180 mal aufgerufen
 Dir en grey CDs
ylq Offline

22.08.2020 08:24
te did not increase but decr Antworten

Everyone is familiar with Marlboro Cigarettes, a well-known cigarette brand. After lighting up the smell of cigarettes into your mouth, the exclusive freshness and naturalness, mellowly drifting through your mouth Wholesale Cigarettes. Sweetness is like singing and dancing, inseparable from the smell of smoke, but there is no overwhelming impression of the taste of smoke. When this cigarette is just started, sweetness has a performance higher than that of smoke. There is only one answer. It has been naturally fermented for too long, so that Gao Huitian, who is proud of the crowd, is a bit "lost" without losing the freshest version. The smell of smoke blooms in the front of the tongue. How to describe it, I feel that the score will be better. After the smell of smoke enters the mouth, it will steadily drip on the third part of the tongue. The smell of smoke settles down and returns to sweetness without freezing, and it is still slowly extending into the space. The version is a version that all smokers yearn for, but it is a pity that one pack is less than one pack. If you don't smoke it for two years, there is nothing but the bottom rhyme. There was basically no overflow when inhaled, and the smoke was only slightly dialyzed out after the smell settled. The ultra-weak noise can be completely ignored, and the high-tech nano nozzle is also indispensable. The taste is natural and clean. It is smooth when swallowed, and the stimulation is weak and unreal. Hui Tian slipped into her throat, the heat was gone. Entering the sea of ​​lungs, the fullness of the smoke is still relatively abundant, and the sufficient smoke reduces the space to swallow again, the smoke is flat and full, but it is still a little lighter, and I feel that smoking is enjoyable and at the same time satisfying the satisfaction of smoking. Good smoke is good smoke, not compromised. In the second mouth, the natural smell is even stronger after being in the mouth, and the concentration of the smoke smell has increased. It is like a piece of old Pu'er. After washing tea and waking up tea Online Cigarettes, it slowly dances spirituality. The smell of smoke has not yet settled and the sweetness has been revealed, and the smell of smoke dances in the mouth. The full mellow and taste organs are just like reading an epic, and it seems to be venting the cry of the nerve center that has been closed for many years. It is said that tea has spiritual smoke as if it were no exception. The unstoppable light and heavy fragrance bought the mouth, causing the mouth to be intoxicated and silent. The swallowing is still smooth and comfortable, and the strength of the smoke is slightly increasing. It is enjoyable and romantic to smoke well; it is comparable to the heart of Sima Zhao. In the third sip, the smoke taste slightly pushed back after entering the mouth, without changing the natural taste. The mellowness did not push up, the mellow and fragrant mellow taste, Gu You's richness kept pushing. The smoke is still more saturated than just inhaled, and the sweetness is swaying in an orderly manner, the aroma density has not increased, and it feels close to the mouth, and the heat is almost dismissed from wearing it, and it has been locked for exile., Can't get ahead. The weak noise is also afraid of being implicated in exile, already curled up and hibernated. The taste is natural, and it is catchy to control the whole court, only the aftertaste is clean and you dare to make trouble. The smoke mixed with sweetness and slid down slowly, and swallowed into the throat, and the stimulation was weak and smooth. The smoke that I vomited is not mentioned, the smoke is still as strong as before, and the enjoyment of smoking is both coexisting. In the middle of the cigarette, the drop point of the smoke after entering the mouth is still forward, and there is no undulating sweetness to accompany it. The smoke has a thicker taste, which is stronger than the beginning, without a greasy taste. The same clean taste, mellow and full. When the cigarette is burnt to the middle, the smell of smoke still increases in thickness. But the catchy feeling has not changed. The flue gas is not elevated, and saturated without expansion. The aroma is slightly higher and the density is moderate. The layout of the light and heavy fragrance is not changed, but the taste is light and upward. There is no lack of thickness in the aroma, and the middle part of the dry mouth is not seen Marlboro Cigarettes. There is a slight rise in heat, but compared to the fresh company version, it can be regarded as not. The irritation is small and can be ignored, but it is better than the initial sensitivity. The swallowing is as smooth and comfortable as the swallow, and the taste of sweetness and sweetness does not seem to differ. Entering the sea of ​​lungs, the fullness of the smoke remains unchanged, does the strength of the smoke increase a bit, and the induction of smoking needs is met. At the bottom of the cigarette, the smell of the cigarette naturally remains unchanged after entering the mouth, and has a clear and soft blue taste. The burning of the cigarette does not ignite the general smoke. Still so calmly conveying natural mellow, catchy interweaving. The smell of smoke is still close to the tongue, this change does not affect the frequency of good smoke. The light-heavy scent of smoke, with a slight downward pressure, is not an exaggeration at this time. The mellow taste did not increase but decreased a bit, and the purity was not as good as the beginning and the smoke. The sweetness is not diminished, but it has a rough taste, which is a little bit lower than the mid-range. The noise is not accelerated too much, it can be directly detected by the taste organs, but fortunately, it is not too embarrassing. The smoke saturation still hasn't burned up, and I am very pleased that the density is not reduced. The aroma is a bit weak, and the fall is a bit flat but not sharp. The bottom of the cigarette is still delicious, but the clean aftertaste is lost. The best thing is that the hot air is locked, and the hot air in the swallow is almost the same as when it was opened. Swallowing is still smooth, without increasing the strength of the cigarette, people still have the pleasure of smoking for enjoyment, and even more enjoy the comfort of smoking well.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz