Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Dir en grey allgemein
maradiliko Offline

12.09.2023 08:29
breitling navitimer 32 watch Antworten

In September 6th at a star-studded party put by CEO Georges Kern at Nyc City’s Typical Car Pub, Breitling introduced a spectacular variety of its noticeable Navitimer wrist watches in a couple of new, a lot more slender measurements.

Featuring interesting mother-of-pearl calls, traceable reddish gold, and eco-conscious lab-grown diamonds, the very breitling Navitimer 36 as well as Navitimer 32 made their particular grand access with the charming presence of actress, philanthropist, and model ambassador Charlize Theron.

The very Navitimer, given birth to in 1952 as a pilot’s tool, has got transcended it has the origins for being one of the most important and desired timepieces ever sold. Often referred to as one of the best watches ever made, it has usually been around the larger aspect. The introduction of the main breitling Navitimer 36 and also Navitimer thirty-two versions is geared perfectly to the people who appreciate the charm of your smaller-diameter enjoy.
These new iterations characteristic pops associated with pastel tones and the special beaded board of the Navitimer, creating designer watches with a jewellery-like allure. This specific infusion regarding elegance makes the legendary navigational watch an adaptable companion for almost any journey.

The main launch advertising campaign, titled Navitimer - For any Journey, commences a series of quick films offering Breitling’s type ambassadors discussing their reports in their very own words. The lead function in this eye-catching film will be played simply by Oscar-winning professional Charlize Theron, who recounts her private journey right from remote South Africa to Hollywood’s international A-list.

Mr Kern aptly identifies the Navitimer’s recognition aspect, stating: “You can area someone with across a space and realize they are using a Navitimer. It’s this recognisable. Charlize Theron thus wonderfully symbolizes this series because the lady too is surely an icon identified the world over on her behalf strength, attractiveness, talent, along with powerful passage. ”
Inside celebration involving its 70-year history, the Navitimer seems to have formed its ‘Squad, ’ featuring well known figures just like basketball celebrity Giannis Antetokounmpo, dancer Misty Copeland, aviator Bertrand Piccard, and Charlize Theron, who also serves as the facial skin of the brand new models. Each member of the Navitimer Squad stock shares their unique outing in a group of films.

Charlize Theron reflects on her journey, saying, “My journey has long been about getting up for virtually any challenge. I actually traveled from South Africa to be able to Los Angeles after i was quite young, and the two that bodily journey as well as the journey of a person open-minded in addition to ready for fresh experiences has served myself well personally and professionally. ”
Regarding 2023, breitling wathes Navitimer thirty four and Navitimer 32 h expands a popular Navitimer collection using a pair of lightweight iterations. With the splashy discharge, the Breitling wathes Navitimer thirty five and thirty two watches will probably be at the centre of the brand-new Navitimer : For the Quest campaign, with Charlize Theron. Available in numerous metals, dial colors, plus strap and even bracelet selections, there’s no shortage of alternatives for those trying to find smaller together with dressier editions of the Navitimer.

jacob and co godfather replica
chanel j12 watch replica
versace watch replica
high quality replica watches
chanel premiere watch replica
chanel ladies watch replica

Sprung  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz