Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Dir en grey allgemein
nicereplica Offline

29.06.2024 06:20
best luxury watches Antworten

Louis Erard x Alain Silberstein Smile-Day

Louis Erard has teamed up using Alain Silberstein once again to build the new grey Smile-Day, applying his signature design words of shapes, colours along with day-of-the-week emojis.

The colour scheme is the identical language used in L elizabeth Régulateur Louis Erard x Alain Silberstein x Watches of Switzerland Singapore, employing grey as the canvas plus a delightful mix of primary tones of red, blue in addition to yellow, marking this see as a Silberstein creation. All the shapes used for the HMS hands are also a Silberstein design signature.

This new piece also contains a day-of-the-week indicator on the date at 6 o’clock, using whimsical emojis created by Alain. These emojis include ‘Monday Blues’ to ‘Sunday Sunshine’. But since these emojis are unnamed, the wearer may choose to designate the reddish colored smiley emoji as Sunday if they wish. The emoji can even be changed based on the spirits. All 7 available emojis can be quickly changed along with a simple click of the prized.

Overall, that watch follows the design kind of earlier Louis Erard a Silberstein collaborations, starting with the actual Tryptique and most recently the particular La Semaine of the variety. Like the La Semaine, typically the Smile-Grey also features HMS’s standard central pivot give. The case retains the round cylinder within the tonneau-shaped shape, and the canvas strap trap, tapered crown, and the Silberstein logo described earlier complete the quirkiness of this observe. But it’s thanks to Alain’s design genius that these ostensibly crazy elements come together consequently perfectly. This watch is rather comfortable to wear and looks very wonderful while retaining its fun personality.

Predicament cylinder is made of micro-blasted rank 2 titanium with a matte finish, which contrasts basically with the polished titanium intended for the tonneau-shaped frame. Typically the movement remains the Sellita SW220-1, which is used in many different Louis Erard pieces, seen through the sapphire caseback.

The 40m scenario feels very comfortable for the wrist. The grey synthetic strap is very flexible as well as soft, and is fastened having Velcro to make the strap simply adjustable. The strap gives you a quick release system.

French interior builder turned watch designer Alain Silberstein is a pioneer who all not only plays with type and color, but also possesses a clear vision for his / her work that he always stands to. These values and also vision are widely highly regarded, including from MANUEL EMCH:

What may look whimsical actually has a deeply connection to serious art along with color theory. This is where often the Louis Erard collaboration just as before embodies the brand's customs. Through his words, Alain Silberstein explains how the David Erard collaboration celebrates the utilization of of time with a clear, irreverent yet solid design, everywhere tradition is respected in addition to boundaries are whimsically sent.

Louis Erard x ALAIN SILBERSTEIN SMILE-DAY

The watch features a forty mm openwork round case with micro-blasted grade 2 ti and polished grade 5 various titanium, with arched discos on the sides that prolong to the lugs, and SILBERSTEIN’s distinctive signature to bring an endearing smile to your day! SILBERSTEIN is featuring signature design features since the 1990s, with the noticeable “Smile-Day” aperture at a few o’clock making every day richer. The dial features ALAIN’s three Bauhaus-Kandinsky-inspired hands, with the multitude of primary colors and vibrant shapes: a red triangle hour indicator, a pink arrow-shaped minute hand, as well as a yellow wavy second hand. Often the crown features SILBERSTEIN’s crimson lacquer. The grey nylon material strap and its hook-and-loop securer system make adjustment very simple. The understated cool colouring is known to connoisseurs as “Stahlgrau”, with the grey color shifting from shiny on the watch dial to bright on the tie.

replica Jacob & Co. Astronomia

replica Richard Mille watches

replica luxury watches

luxury replica watches

replica bugatti watch

high quality watches replica

Sprung  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz