Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 131 mal aufgerufen
 Dir en grey DVDs
ruogu1234 Offline

Honki De Honki

29.10.2019 01:54
introduced to his new club Antworten

Julio Cesar is on the verge of joining Toronto FC. Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. Scolari was speaking in Brazil while naming his squad for a friendly on March 5 against South Africa. "Julio is in our group, he should be officially introduced to his new club," Scolari said to a gathering of reporters. "Toronto should be finalising the last few details and he should be in great condition. There will be no problem with him. Lots of players arrive in the United States thinking it will be easy and then end up not playing. They stay for four or five months and then leave. We wish he were playing and now he will be. The MLS is not the end of [a] career." For his part, Toronto FC manager Ryan Nelsen wouldnt confirm Cesars impending arrival, but was effusive with praise for his former teammate. "What I know of Julio is that hes a gentleman of a man, hes a quality guy and his character is flawless, great around the locker-room," said Nelsen. "When you see him at work, theres a reason why hes played 80 times for Brazil and hes won everything in the game." Cesar will be on loan from QPR of the English Championship. Since being relegated from the Premier League last season, Cesar has found himself as second choice to former England international Rob Green. Cesar has only appeared once for Harry Redknapps side this season in an FA Cup match. The loan is not expected to be a long-term one, as Cesar wont likely return to TFC after the World Cup. San Francisco Giants Store . Cruz set the tone with a two-run homer in the first inning, and Baltimore scored eight times in the eighth to pull away for a 12-3 victory in Game 1. The major league leader with 40 homers during the regular season, Cruz added an RBI single to his early blast off Max Scherzer. Fake Giants Jerseys .Fiji striker Roy Krishna scored in the 14th minute to give Wellington its fourth win, along with a draw, from its past five matches, putting the Phoenix fourth but only a point behind third-placed Adelaide. https://www.cheapjerseysgiants.us/ . According to the CFL Scouting Bureaus January rankings, four of the top five Canadian prospects line-up on the offensive side of the trenches, which is good news for Bombers general manager Kyle Walters. With only one selection in the first two rounds — Walters sent his second-round pick to Saskatchewan in the days ahead of the 2013 trade deadline — the No. Giants Jerseys 2020 . Jannero Pargo scored 14 of his 24 points in the fourth quarter to help the Charlotte Bobcats erase a 21-point deficit and rally for an 83-76 preseason victory over the Milwaukee Bucks on Saturday night. San Francisco Giants Pro Shop . Martin Reway and David Griger both recorded four points with a goal and three assists each. Mario Lunter, Daniel Gachulinec and Stanislav Horansky also scored for Slovakia (1-0). Dominik Kahun had both goals for Germany (0-2), who lost its opening match to Canada 7-2 on Thursday.The NHLs Mar. 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell while figuring out which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. Check out todays trade-related reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. And follow TSN.ca through Deadline Day for all the updates. More Oil Changes? Even though the Edmonton Oilers traded Devan Dubnyk to the Nashville Predators and acquired Ben Scrivens from the Los Angeles Kings, general manager Craig MacTavish still has some goaltending decisions to make. TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN.com reports that the the team could be targeting Jonas Hiller of the Anaheim Ducks when he hits free agency this summer. With both Scrivvens and Ilya Bryzgalov free agents themselves, the Oilers will need to sort out its goalie situation sooner than later.dddddddddddd. If McTavish were to explore trade options, Carolina Hurricanes keeper Cam Ward could be a potential name to watch. Simon Says? Defenceman Simon Despres could be on his way out of the Pittsburgh Penguins organization. Demoted to Wilkes-Barre of the AHL on Thursday, Despres finds himself on the outside looking in on the Penguins now healthy defensive corps. Rob Rossi of the Pittsburgh Tribune Review says that, while Penguins general manager Ray Shero is likely to field calls regarding Olli Maatta, Despres is the defenceman hed be more likely to move prior to the March 5 trade deadline. ' ' '

Sprung  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz