Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 106 mal aufgerufen
 Dir en grey DVDs
ruogu1234 Offline

Honki De Honki

29.10.2019 02:00
posted career bests of 16 homers Antworten

Chicago, IL (SportsNetwork.com) - The Chicago Cubs filled a need for an experienced center fielder on Monday, acquiring Dexter Fowler from the Houston Astros as part of a three-player trade. The Cubs sent infielder Luis Valbuena and pitcher Dan Straily to Houston for Fowler, who hit .276 with eight home runs, 35 RBI, 11 stolen bases and a .375 on-base percentage in his lone season with the Astros in 2014. Fowler spent the previous six seasons with Colorado before being dealt to the Astros in December of 2013. The 28-year-old switch-hitter, scheduled to be a free agent after the 2015 campaign, owns a .271 career average with 48 homers, 57 triples, 94 steals and 245 RBI over 783 major league games. He led the majors with 14 triples with the Rockies in 2010. Houston had a potential logjam in the outfield after acquiring slugger Evan Gattis from Atlanta last week. Valbuena served as Chicagos regular third baseman in 2014 and posted career bests of 16 homers and 51 RBI along with a .249 average in 149 games. His departure helps clear a path for top prospect Kris Bryant, last seasons minor league home run champion, to take over at the position in the near future. Houstons everyday third baseman last season, Matt Dominguez, hit just .215 overall and .204 against right-handers. Straily finished fourth in voting for the 2013 American League Rookie of the Year award after compiling a 10-8 record with a 3.96 ERA in 27 starts for Oakland that year. The right-hander struggled after coming to the Cubs from the Athletics as part of last summers trade for Jeff Samardzija, however, allowing 20 runs (18 earned) and 20 hits in 13 2/3 innings over seven appearances. The 26-year-old Straily has gone 13-12 with a 4.54 ERA over 48 games (42 starts) in the majors. Fake Air Max Trainers . DArnaud hit one of three doubles for the Mets as they took a 4-0 lead in the first. Then the catchers seventh home run of the season broke the game open in the fifth. The 41-year-old Colon (10-8) retired the first 20 batters in his last outing Wednesday against Seattle, eventually allowing two runs on three hits in 7 1-3 innings in a 3-2 win. Air Max 90 Wholesale Uk .com) - Charlie Davies netted a pair of goals, including the series-winner on Saturday, as the New England Revolution battled the New York Red Bulls to a 2-2 draw in the second leg of the Eastern Conference Championship at Gillette Stadium and advanced to MLS Cup final via a thrilling 4-3 aggregate victory. http://www.fakeairmaxukoutlet.com/best-max-90-trainers-cheap-uk.html . With the Canadiens leading by one to start the third period, Price turned away 16 shots by the Panthers in the final frame to give Montreal a 2-1 victory over Florida on Monday night. The Panthers (16-21-6) outshot Montreal 16-10 in the final frame, but were repeatedly frustrated by Price, who made 26 saves on the night. Cheap Air Max 270 White . He chirped to the caddie of Brandt Snedeker about their money game, a Mickelson tradition at the majors. Lefty was in good spirits Monday at the British Open, except for having to return the claret jug. Cheap Air Max 97 Uk . -- Deshorn Brown scored twice, the first coming 13 seconds into the game, and the Colorado Rapids beat the undermanned Seattle Sounders 5-1 Saturday night.CARDIFF -- Wales head coach Warren Gatland has signed a contract extension that will keep him in charge of the Six Nations champions until after the 2019 World Cup. Gatland, who has been in the role since 2007, will become the longest-serving Wales coach next year. The New Zealander says "I have chosen to stay in Wales because of my confidence in the players we havve, the coaching structures we have developed and the succession plan of talent we now constantly update.dddddddddddd" Gatland has won two Grand Slams in the Six Nations with Wales and further bolstered his reputation by leading the country to the World Cup semifinals in 2011 and coaching the British and Irish Lions in their series win in Australia. ' ' '

Sprung  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz