Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 128 mal aufgerufen
 Dir en grey DVDs
ruogu1234 Offline

Honki De Honki

29.10.2019 02:25
had a goal and an assist Antworten

MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- Jon Leuers career night and Ed Davis double-double helped the Memphis Grizzlies fill a void left by two key injuries. Leuer scored a career-high 23 points, Davis added 21 points and 12 rebounds, and the Grizzlies made the best of their makeshift lineup to defeat the Phoenix Suns 110-91 Tuesday night. Leuer and Davis got plenty of playing time because of injuries to front-line starters Zach Randolph and Marc Gasol. "When they are out, we just want to fill in for them," said Davis, who started in Randolphs spot. Leuer, who came off the bench, connected on 10 of 13 shots, Davis made 8 of 11, and seven players finished in double figures for Memphis, which shot 55 per cent from the floor. In addition to a career-high in points, Leuer had three blocks, another career-best, and matched his career-high with nine rebounds. "I think early in the game getting in there and grabbing a few rebounds and knocking my first couple of shots down (helped) and getting some easy baskets," said Leuer, who entered the game averaging 2.9 points and 1.7 rebounds. "You get into a rhythm after that. . Confidence starts to build, and from there on I was just feeling good." Mike Conley had 18 points and 14 assists for Memphis, which snapped a four-game losing streak at home. Marcus Morris led the Suns with 18 points, Goran Dragic added 16 and Miles Plumlee had 11. Memphis played its second straight game without Randolph, who had ingrown toenail surgery Saturday. Gasol is out indefinitely with a left knee sprain. Kosta Koufos, starting in place of Gasol, finished with 14 points and 12 rebounds, while Tony Allen scored 11 points. Tayshaun Prince and Jerryd Bayless had 10 points each. "The key is to try and spread it around because I cant do it by myself," Conley said. "Tony (Allen) cant do it by himself. We have to have everybody collectively chip in." The turnaround in the game came in the second half when Memphis hit two-thirds of its shot and outscored the Suns 64-37. "The second half was terrible," Suns coach Jeff Hornacek said. "We have to be able to fight over screens. We have to get after it. We let their guy just shove you in the back. If we have no more fight than that, what else can you do?" The Suns carried a 54-46 lead into the break as Morris had 15 points off the Suns bench. Morris connected on 6 of 12 from the field, including 2 of 4 from outside the arc. Conley had 11 to lead the Grizzlies. Memphis heated up in the third, hitting 11 of its first 15 shots to go on a 23-9 run and the Grizzlies outscored Phoenix 36-20 in the third for an 82-74 lead heading to the fourth. Davis had 11 points in the third as Memphis ended up hitting 16 of 23 shots. "It stared in the second half," Plumlee said of the Suns downfall. "I think we got too relaxed. They turned it up, and thats what happens." Leuer stayed hot in the final quarter and Memphis lead eventually reached 21 points. "We all have to pick it up from the first guy to the last guy on the bench," Davis said. "We cant replace Marc, and we cant replace (Randolph), but we all can replace some of the things they do." NOTES: Memphis was playing its second game in a six-game homestand, the longest of the season. ... Memphis guard Tony Allen went to locker room holding his hip after a second-quarter scramble for a loose ball, but returned after intermission and started the second half. ... Suns G Eric Bledsoe had nine points, ending his string of 11 straight games in double figures. ... The Suns made only seven 3-pointers, snapping a streak of nine straight games with at least eight 3-pointers. ... Koufos has recorded double-digit rebounds in each of the four games he has started since the injury to Gasol. Cheap Air Max 1 Mens .C., has been named Canadas top female official, winning the 2014 SOC Award of Excellence. Cranes career as a figure skating judge has spanned over 40 years. Cheap Air Max 95 . Reimer told TSNs Mark Masters on Tuesday that he doesnt know if he will be moved leading up to the March 5 trade deadline but added he wasnt interested in discussing it. "Who knows whats going to happen on the horizon here and right now I dont know if I want to talk about it too much. http://www.airmaxsneakersonsale.com/cheap-air-max-720.html . Nwaneri, who was born in Dallas and attended Naaman Forest High School in nearby Garland, Texas, tweeted, "Its official! Im coming home, Im coming home. Buy Air Max Plus Tn . On paper, it looks a little like Andre the Giant taking on a midget wrestler. It has all the makings of a rout with the Americans adding an eighth win in nine outings of this biennial event. The Yanks have eight players in the top 15 in the world while the Internationals have just one. Fake Air Max 2019 . No surprise there. Kershaw, who also earned the title after throwing his first career no-hitter in June, had a 1.PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Flyers had hoped to get off a good start. Even they couldnt have predicted just how dominant they would be to open the game.Sean Couturier had a goal and an assist in the first period, Jakub Voracek continued his offensive surge, and the Flyers cruised to a 4-1 victory over the Florida Panthers on Thursday night.The Flyers led 2-0 less than 7 minutes into the game. Couturier deflected in a shot from Brayden Schenn at 3:53, and Michael Del Zotto made it 2-0 less than 3 minutes later with his first goal with the Flyers.We talked about needing to get off to a good start, said Schenn, who had two assists. We tried to jump on them early, and theres a couple of plays we capitalized on.Voracek got his sixth goal of the season to pull into tie with Pittsburghs Sidney Crosby with a league-leading 19 points, and Pierre-Edouard Bellemare also scored for Philadelphia, which has won four straight at home.Nick Bjugstad scored his first goal of the season for the Panthers, who had earned at least one point in their previous seven games.Nobody was very good for us tonight, Panthers coach Gerard Gallant said. We just werent sharp enough, we werent hungry enough and we didnt battle enough.Steve Mason made 35 saves, including a big third-period stop on Bjugstad, to pick up his second straight win for the Flyers. Roberto Luongo stopped 30 shots for Florida.The Flyers dominated the first period with Couturier opening the scoring. The play developed when Schenn won the puck with a forecheck and Matt Read slid a pass from the corner to him and Schenn one-timed a shot toward net.The same line struck again at 6:38 as Del Zotto scored after rifling a tough-angle shot past an out-of-position Luongo with Schenn and Couturier getting the assists.Schenn, who started the season on the teams first line, believes that getting Couturier and Read going on the third line could turn out to be a huge boost for the team.Youre going to need some secondary scoring, the defenceman said. With the three of us, weve got some good chemistry. As long as we play good defence, the offensive chances will come.Flyers coach Craig Berube has liked what hes seen out of that line as well, saying that he wants to keep Schenn in that spot rather than move him back to the top line to replace Michael Raffl, who will miss six weeks with a foot injury.ddddddddddddI like him where hes at, Berube said. I didnt find that (Read) and (Couturier) were shooting enough pucks and getting it to the net. Hopefully Schenn can force that a little and get to the net himself, like he should.The Flyers picked up right where they left off early in the second period with Bellemare one-timing one over Luongos shoulder following a turnover and feed from Carlo Colaiacovo. The assist marked Colaiacovos first point in two games with the Flyers.The Panthers pulled to 3-1 with 8:10 remaining in the second period on a power-play goal from Bjugstad, who pounced on a rebound. Jimmy Hayes, who split the Flyers penalty kill to put a backhander on net, and Dmitry Kulikov got the assists after Phillys Chris VandeVelde was sent to the box for high-sticking.Bjugstad, who had 16 goals and 22 assists last year, was relieved to finally get his first goal of the season.I mean, yeah, you dont really think about how long its going to take, he said. Obviously you dont want it to take that long but you just have to stay positive throughout.It was the first power-play goal the Flyers allowed at home this season, snapping their streak at 19 straight penalty kills.Just 39 seconds later, the Flyers regained their three-goal cushion when Voracek scored as Claude Giroux set him up with a perfectly executed 2-on-1 break.Voracek extended his scoring streak to seven games, with four goals and eight assists during the stretch.It was a great breakout, Voracek said. Obviously (Giroux) is one of the best playmakers in the league. So I was ready for that pass. It was an easy tap-in.NOTES: The win for the Flyers evened a 2-1 loss they suffered to the Panthers five days ago in Florida. ... Thursdays game was the second of a four-game homestand for Philadelphia. . The Panthers have totalled a league-low 16 goals all season. ... The Flyers wore fatigues during warmups for Military Appreciation Night at the Wells Fargo Center, and U.S. servicemen were honoured throughout the game. ' ' '

Sprung  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz