Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 107 mal aufgerufen
 Dir en grey DVDs
ruogu1234 Offline

Honki De Honki

29.10.2019 02:28
replacement therapy forced the Antworten

Vitor Belfort would like his middleweight title shot back, please. Belfort was originally schedule to fight Chris Weidman at UFC 173 on May 24, but a Nevada State Athletic Commission ban on testosterone replacement therapy forced the former light heavyweight champ to withdraw. With Weidman now scheduled to face Lyoto Machida for the belt at UFC 175 in July, Belfort says he has been cleared to fight and wants his spot back. "I did all the tests that Nevada requires," Belfort told MMAFighting.com. "I did it on my own, and I passed them all. There is nothing in my system anymore. God has blessed me. Im ready now, and Im waiting. "Since they canceled (Weidman vs. Machida) in May, there is nothing else to do. Give me what is mine." UFC president Dana White has already said Belfort will get a crack at the winner of the Weidman-Machida title fight, saying in a recent ESPN Fan Chat that "The Phenom" would be in line for his title shot "after he gets his business cleared up with Nevada." "Im doing it really soon," Belfort said of getting licensed again by the NSAC. "The important is that Im doing everything by the rules." And if he his cleared to fight again, the next step is to prove he can return to his dominante form without the help of TRT. "Everything was an excuse to my opponents, and they wont have it anymore," he said. "Its the opposite now, they will be at an advantage. (I used) TRT to be at their levels. They will lose now and wont have any excuses." Custom St. Louis Cardinals Nike Jerseys . -- Canadian ski cross star Marielle Thompson accomplished two goals in one race Saturday. Custom Philadelphia Phillies Nike Jerseys . - No matter the lineup or location, the San Antonio Spurs are rolling through the NBA again this spring, just the way they have for most of the last two decades. https://www.custombaseballnikejerseys.com/ . Durant had 33 points, 12 rebounds and six assists, hit the tying 3-pointer late in regulation and made the go-ahead foul shots in overtime to lift the Thunder past the Wizards 106-105. John Wall missed a driving layup attempt at the buzzer for Washington, which was seeking its third straight win. Stitched Custom Nike Baseball Jerseys . Founding members of the Genie Army, a group of Eugenie Bouchard supporters who cheered for the rising tennis star during the Australian Open in January, will be in the city for the Rogers Cup, beginning this weekend. Custom Los Angeles Angels Nike Jerseys . Bozak and Clarkson suffered the injuries in pre-training camp workouts, according to Carlyle, who said they made "small amounts of improvement" from Friday to Saturday. After the players were deemed less than 100 per cent by doctors after Thursdays medical testing, the Leafs held them out of on-ice testing and are being cautious.CHICAGO - Derrick Rose scored 13 of his 17 points in the fourth quarter, and the Chicago Bulls beat the Denver Nuggets 106-101 on Thursday night.Jimmy Butler scored 26 for Chicago, and Pau Gasol added 17 points, nine rebounds and a career-high nine blocks.The late surge by Rose lifted the Bulls to their 11th win in 13 games. The 2011 NBA MVP missed his first eight shots, including all seven in a scoreless first half, but the point guard dominated down the stretch, coming up with one big basket after another.Wilson Chandler led Denver with 22 points. Ty Lawson scored 20, while Arron Afflalo had 19 points. Kenneth Faried added 18 points and 19 rebounds, but the Nuggets fell to 4-12 on the road.KINGS 110, TIMBERWOLVES 107MINNNEAPOLIS (AP) — Rudy Gay had 21 points, and the Kings handed the Timberwolves their 10th straight loss.ddddddddddddDeMarcus Cousins had 19 points and seven rebounds after being ejected one night earlier, and the Kings shot 54 per cent while each of their starters scored in double figures. Darren Collison scored 21 points and Derrick Williams had 17 points, including a big 3-pointer down the stretch.Andrew Wiggins had 27 points and nine rebounds, but the Timberwolves couldnt take advantage when Cousins and Gay both fouled out in the fourth quarter. Troy Daniels 3-point attempt at the buzzer was partially blocked.Gorgui Dieng added 15 points and 10 rebounds for Minnesota, and Shabazz Muhammad also scored 15. ' ' '

Sprung  
. . : : P I S T A C C I O S - D I R E N G R E Y - F O R U M : : . .
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz